Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time For The 68th Edition of the Person of Week forum!!!
11/10/2006 10:40:04 AM
Hi John,

Take absolutely no notice of our Ambassador (Ambassador - Schambassador!)  I am not the violent type - just a little concerned over the questionable stability of those who run the POTW and the POTW's future as a serious Award at AdlandPro. LOL  Hope you have had more luck than I have on that particular topic - I think your suggestion of the padded cell for the two of them was probably the best one.

And Christopher that is a male chauvinist joke!!

Love Jenny

p.s. tangerine is a nice colour for the spare room, when you get round to it.
+0
Chris Wiseman

783 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/10/2006 11:19:03 AM

Ooooops I'm in deep Doo Dah John! Jenny is on the case already and obviously went too far for a woman!!!!  lol! Just goes to show they never listen I guess?

Hello dearest Jenny and may I say how wonderful it is to hear from you again!!!

I'm not sure what is going on around here anymore and I think everyone has lost the plot!! actually what was the plot? did we have one? Oh well I will just have to remain confused I guess (nothing new!!). Let me share this today....

Lol!!!!

Have a fantastic day Chris Wiseman Personal Website http://www.cgwpma.com Chris Wiseman Positive About Forums -Take a look http://community.adlandpro.com/forumsMenu.aspx Don't forget to sign the Guestbook http://cgwpma.com/32198/index.html
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/10/2006 1:25:16 PM
Hello Johns! LOL

Sorry but I cannot stop laughting! Looks, since I'm most of the time away, this place has some people going crasy LOL! The only question I have, is wheather I am one of them LOL

Anyway, I started this reply as a consequence of John S's (LOL!!) last post... can you imagine that!?

...owch! Sssss! Ups!

Oh, is good to be crasy! LOL

Wish you the best! ;-)
Anamaria
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/10/2006 2:22:02 PM

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for your post, I pray for understanding among all religions and to quote Dave Allen a famous Irish comedian "And may your god go with you"

Best Wishes

John. 

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/10/2006 2:33:42 PM

Hi John,

So you want to escape the nuts do you?  I have been trying to hide too but I can't find Osama Bin Liners cave either, anyway I have no sypathy for you a syour romantic comments to Venerina leave a lot to be desired.

Fancy saying she grows on you like fungus!  I can keep my domestic goddess calm and contented so why can't you!  do you need some lessons?  Just calm down take a pill you know the one, this one

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!