Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Review - My take on Membership Riches
11/5/2006 5:48:14 PM

Thanks Bj,

Saved me a lot of ime I don't have at present.

I am soon going to set up an idiots guide forum where I will act as the idiot (nothing new there) but where I hope to get feedback on real basics.

I, like many others, hate it when you ask a marketer what to do next and the guy thinks your automaticaly an IT brainbox. I end up, like many, giving up.

Roger

+0
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/5/2006 6:17:37 PM

Hi Roger,

Well I give straight answers to straight questions - they not always what the person asking wants to hear but they get them anyway.

I wont stroke someones ego and tell them something just to keep them happy.

I have had people come to me and say I want to make a lot of mony right away - I tell em forget the internet then and go rob a bank - but remember if you get caught you will end up in the jail.

The internet is long term planning and things dont always go they way you planned them.

+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/5/2006 7:20:19 PM

Hi Bill,

Thanks first for the invite and that great review of Jason's book.. I believe you have saved many of us both time and money .. I hate spending money on useless dribble.. I want to know how, why , when are where.. I am a kinetic learner, so I do need hands on examples.. in short show me how!!

Rodger would you Let me be a test dummy in that forum?.. lol

Blessings,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/5/2006 9:43:41 PM

Hello Bill,
Thank you for the review. I bit into Shawn Casey's "Desperate For Money", another joke.
Blessings,
Mary

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!