Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: JUMP IN NOW WHILE WE ARE HOT!!
12/4/2006 8:45:42 AM
Full Moon is in your 7th House of Partnerships ! Ha, ha! This got my attention this morning when I opened my mail! Linda Team Leader/Guardian
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Sick of waiting for your other programs to pay? I was...now I'm in the money!
12/30/2006 6:27:14 PM
Raymund, Jackie, Sandy, Katheryn, Susan, Amanda, Jennie ! So glad you are all TEAM building. We are gathering our Adandpro friends for success in 2007 ! Thank you for coming by our Team forum! Our Team is growing daily! I look forward to our Team building strong for January ! Happy New Year and Warm wishes for a healthy and prosperous Century! Linda
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: JUMP IN NOW WHILE WE ARE HOT!!
1/19/2007 1:11:01 PM
Joe Buccheri and TGAMM: We completed our research as requested by our Board of Directors with regard to your offer months ago to join your business venture - JERKY DIRECT . As part of that research we linked your Business to three of our web pages to study the responce. Our stats were impressive. Today we have some rather good news for you. News that I am positive you will want to share with all your current members and those considering joining this part of the food Indusrty ( JERKY DIRECT )You may want to create a thread to let your team know that you are now directly connected to TGAMM FM and INTERNET RADIO. Vernon Browne / BCN News http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/574482.aspx Let's Broadcast !!!! The NEWS !!!! Linda TeamLeader/Guardian
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!