Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
OK... pleez halp us git home....
11/3/2006 4:34:27 AM
Here's a pic Neil sent me (visit his forums here  )

John Kerry Says US Soldiers Stuck in Iraq Because they are
Uneducated
"You know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well.  If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq."

God bless,

Dave

PS - whatever your opinion or political ideas, please support our troops!  They are giving their lives trying to make the world a better place.
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: OK... pleez halp us git home....
11/3/2006 5:07:15 AM
Dave - the pic comes out when I try to post, but it doesn't show on the original post!!  How odd?

Love
Jenny

+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/3/2006 5:09:08 AM
Hi Jenny,

That IS weird!  It's fine on my computer...

God bless,

Dave
+0
Robert Talmadge

2047 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/3/2006 8:05:59 AM
Our troops deserve our support !
Thank you Dave for your help.

Robert
Robert Talmadge To follow your dream, follow your heart. http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/17474/ShowForum.aspx
+0
11/3/2006 8:46:25 AM

Right you are, Dave!

The troops deserve all of our support.  It's the idiots in Washington DC who do not!  So, everyone who is eligible to vote in the US elections on Nov 7...go out and do so!  Don't leave it up to the other guy or gal to change where our country is going (heck in a handbasket really fast) and bring our brave men and women home.

Right now, we are in the worst depression since the 30's and with prices and interest rates spiralling up and out of control, the crime rates raising and our people getting killed at alarming rates, it's time to tell Washington to change course and come up with a plan!  Let's take back our country!

Stepping off my soapbox,

Kate

Kate McCrea Black Cat Originals Will Bring Your Fashion Vision To Life! http://www.blackcatoriginals.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!