Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Not to bash Bush, but.... lol!
11/3/2006 4:04:35 AM
Hi everyone - I just couldn't resist this one... ...The Secretary of Defense is concluding his daily briefing. "And, sir, three Brazilian soldiers were killed." The President leaps up in shock. "Are you sure? That's monstrous! I can't believe it!" To the amazement of all in the room, he collapses back into his chair, head in hands. After a few uncomfortable minutes, he lifts his head, and says to the Secretary, "How many exactly is a brazillion?" ------------------------------ Yikes!! God bless, Dave
+0
Re: Not to bash Bush, but.... lol!
11/3/2006 5:08:50 AM
LOL

Thank You my friend, that gave me a good laugh.

Here is one back:

A policeman stopped a lot of TOTALLY naced ladies who intended to get near the white house. "You must return, nobody can protest dressed like this and no slogun", the policeman said. One of the leading women answered: "If you take a good look sir, we all are dressed specially for this protestcampain: NO BUSH!

:-)

Best regards
Arild

+0
Bea
Bea Souza

1316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/3/2006 7:48:32 AM

Thanks for the morning chuckle Dave.  I love it.  Now my day will be fantastic.

Enchanted Hollow     Link Scout      Neebie Gifts      Fundraisers here at Adland

+0
Robert Talmadge

2047 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/3/2006 8:07:22 AM
That is just Fantastical !

Robert
Robert Talmadge To follow your dream, follow your heart. http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/17474/ShowForum.aspx
+0
11/3/2006 8:57:06 AM
Cute, Dave!  Especially since I'm no fan of President Bush!
Kate McCrea Black Cat Originals Will Bring Your Fashion Vision To Life! http://www.blackcatoriginals.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!