Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Curiosity... Which group are you in? (anonymous, of course)
11/7/2006 3:07:15 AM

Hi Azlan,

=================
I think the success rate of any business is very low. Like 95% of all small business foiled within their first year. Same goes to Networking/Internet marketing.

I used to earn zero for months and months until I wise-up and start treating it as a real business rather than a hobby. Also I keep a journal of whatever I do for the business. If I fail, it only mean that my approach is wrong etc. 

It is a growing up process, I guess. Like babies need to crawl before they can stand up and walk...but they never give up.
=================

You are very right. 95% of businesses fail. 95% of websites fail. 95% fail in network marketing. But that number is a little deceiving, because many of those who fail try and try again until they become of the few that succeed.

Also, you are right that it is a growing up process. Except, there is one difference online. Many people try an "opportunity" and when they fail, they throw it away and try another "opp" and another and another - and they continue to fail.

They do not stop and say "what am I good at?" - "what do I know?" - "what am I qualified to do?" and then "how can I make a business out of what I am good at and know?" Until they do that step, they will continue to fail.

Linda

+0
Re: Curiosity... Which group are you in? (anonymous, of course)
11/7/2006 3:38:14 AM

That is good advice Linda...Let me bold them if so that other people can gain from it.

IF YOU COME ACROSS A BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY.
STOP AND ASK YOURSELF:

1) WHAT AM I GOOD AT?
2) WHAT DO I KNOW?
3) WHAT AM I QUALIFIED TO DO

Then ask yourself, Can I make this business a success based on what I am good at and know?

Adapted from Linda's posting

Download a FREE video series on how to build your websites from scratch and start profiting from it => http://www.azlankasim.net
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!