Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bryan Mcheyzer

186 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Curiosity... Which group are you in? (anonymous, of course)
11/2/2006 11:25:07 PM
G'day Linda, Adland appears to have lost the business focus aspect of the forums....this has turned into a social forum....if you notice the forums that get the most responses are POTW..birthday wishes etc.etc. with new one starting all the time. I am not knocking this...people who help others deserve to be recognised...but I feel that at the moment there is tooooo much of it. Maybe my friends list is not diverse enough & I do not get the invites to the other forums. My 2cents worth.. Have fun Bryan
+0
11/3/2006 12:39:07 AM

G'day Bryan...

=================
Adland appears to have lost the business focus aspect of the forums....this has turned into a social forum....if you notice the forums that get the most responses are POTW..birthday wishes etc.etc. with new one starting all the time. I am not knocking this...people who help others deserve to be recognised...but I feel that at the moment there is tooooo much of it.
=================

You make a good point. Those are the forums that are getting the most responses.

L

+0
Donald Rich

1529 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/3/2006 10:50:25 AM

I CAN SAY , IT'S WORK, NOT HARD WORK, BUT WORK JUST THE SAME.

+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/6/2006 9:23:54 PM
Well I just typed a nice long post and it ended up in Never Never Land after I hit Post. Suffice to say, I'm not going through that again! LOL Let's just say I have to agree with a lot of what has been said. Not making a fortune yet, but working at it! LOL :-)
+0
11/7/2006 1:56:33 AM

I think the success rate of any business is very low. Like 95% of all small business foiled within their first year. Same goes to Networking/Internet marketing.

I used to earn zero for months and months until I wise-up and start treating it as a real business rather than a hobby.

Also I keep a journal of whatever I do for the business. If I fail, it only mean that my approach is wrong etc.

It is a growing up process, I guess. Like babies need to crawl before they can stand up and walk...but they never give up.

Azlan

Download a FREE video series on how to build your websites from scratch and start profiting from it => http://www.azlankasim.net
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!