Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Keith Miles

225 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Do's and Don't for Proper Postings
11/4/2006 12:17:41 AM

Hi Ruby,

I read your comments with interest, I will try to  remember them, and put your hints into practice.

One thing I am interested in, do you have a site where I could go to where you  explain your marketing & copy writing tips, or will you be issuing tips via our FRIENDS system?

Regards,

Keith.

+0
Ruby Garson

151 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/4/2006 12:46:18 AM

Dear Keith,

I am a freelance Copywriter.  I write ads, letters, web pages, or anything else you need.  I use direct response marketing, which is designed to do just that, get a direct response from the person reading what you promote. 

All the threads within this forum are, and in the future will be, about that.  If you haven't read the first thread, you may want to do that.  It gives you some of the do's and don't about how to write copy that will get someone to respond to your promotion.  The picture thread is also about what a picture will do for your marketing.  As well as this thread, about proper posting do's and don't. 

It is all designed to help people learn how to get people to respond to your advertising and marketing. And with online marketing in a community, how to not turn off your potential customers.

If you are wanting more professional help, I currently have an introductory 50% off all my copywriting services.

Hope this helps answer your question.  Take care and have a Great Day!

Ruby

P.S. If you would like more information, you can also go to my website at http://www.directresponse.ws. You can request my free information pack, which has some questions and answers among other thing in it to help you.

To Your Life Success, From Direct Response Ruby Garson Success University http://vur.me/DirectResponse1/SuGM NowYouCanSucceed@gmail.com Get paid to be entertained! http://www.E4L.BIZ/money.htm?RubyGarson
+0
11/5/2006 5:02:00 PM
This is great information for some one new coming into the the networking world. Thanks for the heads up.
+0
Kari Shinal

143 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/15/2006 4:43:06 PM

Hi Ruby,

I believe this information is sooo valuable. I am new to this forum and I can understand the enthusiasm people have about their opp or product. I have a great deal for mine and I am afraid since I am so new, people would think I have been rude. It has been very interesting finding my way around this place. Its awesome and daunting at the same time.

I usually try to keep things simple when I reply to the invitations of others. I try to find out who they are before jumping at the opportunity that they offer. Items of interest catch my eye and I simply want to know more about them. I believe that the forums here are pretty much about that, but as you mentioned there are places you can post without worry. It is and can be very confusing

Thanks

Kari

Kari Shinal
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!