Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Welcome to the 67th edition of the Person of the Week (POTW) forum!!!
10/29/2006 7:41:00 PM

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

Greetings To Everyone At AdlandPro From John Sanchez and LaNell!

Folks, there was a tie in the last poll between Kathy Cuenca and John Partington so we are going to feature Kathy this week and John the next.

It’s time again for my favorite project of the week and that is the Feature of The Week! It is my favorite project because you folks and the POTW’s of the week make it a very special event. We are all so fortunate to be a part of this community that is made up of so many friendly and talented people. Thank you so much for your support and for making this event so special. Love and Blessings to you all! John R. Sanchez

The reason the Feature of the Week forum was created was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for nominating a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below:

Criterion

How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week?

To be chosen as Person of the week you:

• Are highly visible on the community

• Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful.

• Must be nominated for the program by another member of the   Community and voted on by other members.

• Must have a real photo of themselves on their profile.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Congratulations to Kathy Cuenca who is our newest Person of the Week (POTW)! Kathy is the lady with the shy smile who shows up to our forums with kind words. Kathy has survived much adversity in her life and is now here with us trying her hand at Internet Marketing. Thank you Kathy for all you do at AdlandPro and thank you for being such a sweet friend to many of us here in the community. It is your turn to shine on the big stage of AdlandPro! Enjoy!

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Here’s Kathy’s Bio:

I would like to start by saying a Big Thank-You to you John for this great forum. Thanks to my compitition John P for being such a great friend to me. Congrads to you John P as we had a tie this week & it was GREAT.

A BIG THANK YOU to all of my new friends here at Adland. You have taught me so much in such a short time.

Bio:
My name is Kathy Cuenca. A little about Childhood I was born & raised in a small town called Grand Haven, which is in Michigan. I grew up living in the city. My parents were very poor raising 4 children. My father worked a Full- Time job during the day, then at night he would go & work a Part-time job just to make ends meet.

When I was in the 5th grade my mother decided to go to work in the evening hours to help my dad out. She hated her job & always complained. We are best of friends now. My childhood was not easy with wearing hand me downs to school, being picked on all the time ( called names for being heavy). I struggled with a weight problem through my younger years.

Teen age rebellion years At 17 I became a single mother, raising a beautiful son (with my parents help). I contunied to live at home til I was 19. I always seemed to knock heads with my mom so I decided it was time to get out on my own. I lived on welfare for awhile & they offered me the opportunity to start a job & earn a bonus. Welcome to Adulthood So I took on this job at a factory. I barely was getting by, but my family was still there for me.

This factory is where I met my Husband (of 13 years now).
My husband runs his own business installing Carpet, Vinyl, & V.C.T. Tile. I also help him with all his paper work & sometimes I even help him install. He is a very hard working man. His Business is very slow right now.

At 24 I delivered a beautiful daughter whom is now 13. She is the reason I am at Adland today. She said "mom you got to try this web site people are so friendly" "what do you got to loose" she said? I told her to show me. I love it here at Adland.

At 29 I delivered yet another beautiful boy.
I have 2 step children ( 1 at home yet, 1 on his own). I am a grandmother of 3, 2 girls & 1 boy.

I work 2 part-time jobs I work for our Local Post office as a Rural Carrier Sub. I also host a Tupperware web site. I have been selling Tupperware for about 6 years now. I love our products as they carry a Warranty against chipping, peeling or just plain breaking. If Tupperware cannot replace it they will give you a credit to purchase new products.

I would like to share a little bit about my web site with all of you. I have a few different opportunities available

1) Hosting a Online tupperware Party right from the comfort of your home.

This is great fun & has no hidden motives behind it. A Online wizard helps you to get the party started with 3 clicks. You send out E-vites to all your family & friends. Emails are between you & whom you send them too, I do not see them at all.

Then you wait 14 days to see how much you have sold to them. Tupperware then sends you a E- Gift Certificate telling you how much credit you have to shop my site with. You purchase whatever you would like with that credit. Be sure that before you do the final click that my name is in the lower left hand of the screen as your Consultant (contact me if not I will help you fix it). It will say "whats this" Click it to see.

This is a great way to earn your Christmas gifts & not have to buy them.  Our sales change daily Online.

2) Become a Online Tupperware Consultant just like me. Contact me for more details on this one. ( USA ONLY sorry guys)

3) Stop by & just plain shop til you drop (LOL) or browse. I also have a receipe page at my site.

4) Sign up to receive newletters right into your inbox.

You can find all my Free Online Tools located at my web page here at Adland.  Feel free to join any of them their there for you to use.

I have just starting using this one & I thought I'd share it with you. It is called gotsafelist.com. Come & check this one out there are lots of great tools to use & it's FREE unless you choose to upgrade.

I look forward to Network marketing with all of you & continuing to learn more on a daily basis.

God Bless All Of you

Thanks for being my new friends

Thanks for the Great time being featured as the POTW I am very very excited about this.

Kathy Cuenca

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Thank you Folks for taking the time to read her Bio, now please congratulate her on winning the POTW. Invite her to join your list of friends if she’s not already on it.

Kathy, thank you for being the sweet lady that you are. Enjoy your week and remember you are this week’s POTW because we love you.  :-)

Love and blessings to all of you from,

John Sanchez and LaNell

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

New POTW nominations forum at:

Nominations Forum < Click There!

+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome to the 67th edition of the Person of the Week (POTW) forum!!!
10/29/2006 7:43:15 PM
Hi Everyone! Congrats Kathy! I will be off the computer a few weeks and not in the community. I have a new job and will be moving to another residence. I will have to disconnect my computer and reconnect it later. I am happy about this move. I will miss all of you but I will be back soon. I will not be on the next potw with John. lol,LaNell  
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/29/2006 7:44:58 PM
                          Queen Kathy
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/29/2006 7:51:52 PM
HOOORRRAAAYYY I MADE IT!!!
LET THE PARTY BEGIN!!
AMB. John-   Thank you so much I feel very very honored to be here this week. Thank you for making this forum for each & everyone of us to be able to participate in.
I am looking forward to networking with everyone.

John P- Thanks my friend for such a great race, I enjoyed being beside you during our POTW Forum race. I will be there for you next week.

I still cannot believe we had a tie that is just too cool.

+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/29/2006 7:54:31 PM
Thanks Lanell for crowning me a Queen I feel very special with that crown on. I will wear it with great pride daily.
Enjoy your move, take your time. I am so glad you were able to join me before you left.
God Bless YOU, stay safe during this move.
Kathy C
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!