Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
No Fish Under the Ice.... LOL!!
10/28/2006 4:36:03 AM
Hi everyone, In our next story, we meet Larry, a very nice young man with good manners, but apparently somewhat lacking in mental prowess. Larry wanted to go ice fishing, so after getting all of the right tools, he headed toward the nearest frozen lake. After getting comfy on his stool he started to cut a circular hole in the ice. Then from the heavens a thunderous voice boomed, "THERE ARE NO FISH UNDER THE ICE." Startled, Larry moved further down the ice, poured a cup of hot chocolate from his thermos, and started to cut yet another hole in the ice. The voice boomed, "THERE ARE NO FISH UNDER THE ICE." This time, quite scared, Larry moved to the far end of the ice. There he started another hole and once again the voice roared, "THERE ARE NO FISH UNDER THE ICE." The very scared Larry raised his head and said, "Is that you, Lord?" The voice answered, "NO. IT IS THE MANAGER OF THE ICE RINK!" ----------------------------- Have a terrific weekend! God bless, Dave
+0
Bea
Bea Souza

1316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: No Fish Under the Ice.... LOL!!
10/28/2006 9:25:25 AM

Thanks a bunch for starting my weekend with a chuckle Dave.

Enchanted Hollow     Neebie Gifts    YouTubeMailer    Traffic Roundup

+0
10/28/2006 12:27:40 PM
Aaaaaah! That last line got me!
+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/28/2006 3:10:51 PM
GOOD ONE DAVE THANKS!
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/28/2006 3:28:19 PM
Hi Dave,

OK...........you MADE MY DAY!  :-)

Bless you,  Jill
+0