Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Lady and the Cop...
10/24/2006 4:15:58 AM
An elderly lady was pulled over for speeding. Officer Brown got out of his car and went to the driver's side of her car. He said, "Ma'am, You were speeding..." She immediately responded "Officer, I have no license, no insurance, I have a gun in the glove-box, this car is stolen and I killed the owner who is in the trunk!" The officer made her get out of the car and he called for back up. The second officer came and said... "Officer Brown told me that you have no license, no insurance, you have a gun in the glove-box, this car is stolen and the you killed the owner who is in the trunk!" The lady responded and said... "Yeah, right, and I bet that lying youngster will try and say I was speeding too!" --------------------------------------- Have a great day! God bless, Dave http://desktoplightning.com/default
+0
Bea
Bea Souza

1316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Lady and the Cop...
10/24/2006 8:32:25 AM

Thanks a bunch for the laugh Dave.  We elderly ladies can really come up with some good ones.

Enchanted Hollow    NeeBie Gifts    YouTube Mailer    Traffic Roundup

+0
Robin Goodrich

50 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/24/2006 11:34:40 AM

thats too cute

http;//cherrytiger.profitmatic.com robin goodrich
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/24/2006 11:40:28 AM
Hi Dave,

Now this is priceless, and I agree with Rose......she probably got away with it.

It reminds me of my husbands grandmother years ago.  In a very small town where the police know everybody, she is pulled over for speeding also.  She had just picked up her cat at the vet, and when the policeman came up to the window, she started crying and said, "Now see what you've made me do......I got so nervous when I saw your lights that I went to take a heart pill, and I took the cat's pills instead."

Well........you know the rest.  He was laughing so hard, he let her go  :-)

Bless you,  Jill
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!