Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The 18 Maxims Of Financially Successful Winners
10/23/2006 5:53:27 PM
Hi Friends, I read this article a while back and thought it might be useful, to get your mind going in the right direction. ------------- The 18 Maxims Of Financially Successful Winners by Dr David Turner NLP uses modeling of peoples beliefs, behaviors and strategies in order to achieve the same results as the role model. This has helped many people achieve the seemingly impossible. A belief is simply a feeling of certainty of something being true. It has been ascertained by NLP practitioners that the extraordinarily wealthy, the financial independent adopt the following beliefs BEFORE they met their goals. So, just suppose, you believe the following and wear these beliefs each day: 1. Believe that you and you alone are 100% responsible for your financial future. 2. Believe that in your lifetime, you will become rich and prosperous - independent financially. 3. Believe that if you set your mind to anything at all, you can accomplish it. 4. Believe that you are a magnet for money and investing opportunities. 5. Believe that as you educate yourself and learn more about finance and investing, so you will earn more money. 6. Believe that making money and investing is mere child's play once you're in the know about it. 7. Believe that once you've developed the saving habit, it becomes easy as pie. 8. Believe that to change your circumstance, you need to change yourself - for it to get better, you need to get better. 9. Believe that ever failure is a stepping stone to success. 10. Believe that it all doesn't have to be done by you. You can rely on a mastermind team of coaches, mentors and friends who are already successful. 11. Believe that happiness comes from within, but money does help. 12. Believe that the majority of people are honest. 13. Believe that money can give you confidence, excitement, more courage, satisfaction and adventure. 14. Believe that money will help you to make a far greater contribution in the world. 15. Believe that money is for the highest good of all. 16. Believe that the stock market is only a risky investment for those who do not know how it works. 17. Believe that with time, a winning attitude and the right strategy, becoming financially free even from nothing is in fact easy. 18. Believe in clearly formed, written objectives, with dead-line dates. Just suppose you believe these 18 core beliefs of the financial superstars of the world today. Imagine what having such beliefs will do for your confidence, well-being, charisma and cash flow! ----- Many of these points can be used in networking, thanks for your posts. Leanne Busby http://www.aussie-money-tree.biz http://www.aussie-money-tree.info
+0
LaChelle Farmer

70 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: The 18 Maxims Of Financially Successful Winners
10/23/2006 6:47:49 PM

I would also like to say that if you hit your head 3 times on a stone would you do it again or would you stop and think how to get away from the stone. that goes to say that seeing is beleiving what I sometimes beleive and sometimes not.

It dosen't matter how you play the game it's what you type it's not how to gain money how to get it. It's not what kind of website it's who you are it's not what you can do for people it's what they can do for you.

Thanks for the invite

LaChelle

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/23/2006 8:26:43 PM
Leanne B, Thank yo for the interesting article! How true! Linda
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/23/2006 9:59:19 PM
Thank you so much Leanne for sharing this great article wiht us. So verytrue & packed wiht useful information for us.
Have a great evening
God Bless You
Kathy C
+0
10/23/2006 11:57:32 PM
Hi LaChelle, Youve made some good points,but I have to say It is very much how you play the game. Bashing your head on a stone is just part of it...lol Thanks for your visit. Hello Linda and Kathy,thanks for your post,hope your having a good day. Thanks Leanne Busby http://www.aussie-money-tree.biz http://www.aussie-money-tree.info
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!