Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Fundamental Belief Number 21 - Stewardship
10/23/2006 10:45:25 PM

Pauline, we need to spend more time contemplating the life of Christ, the more we do that, the more we become like Him.

There is a lady in our local church here in Kingman, that has dedicated two thirds of her time to Prison Ministry, and helping those who are less fortunate. The Lord has blessed her 10 fold with her ministry. She has definitely been a steward. She gets letters all the time from folks after they get out of jail thanking her for her ministry.

I believe we need to spend more time also portraying the fruits of the spirit in our daily lives. The more we do that, the more blessings we will receive also.

By the way, my mother is in children's ministry, and she is preparing to go on a trip to Russia. This is the second time she's going there. She would be grateful if you would remember her in your prayers. She is nothing but the best when it comes to the ministry of children!

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/23/2006 10:52:09 PM
Indeed Jim, whats your mothers name? God is good, and he goes before us...walks behind us..walks with us..and our foot steps are chartered by him,,, So consider her blessed that she is called to go to Russia...He will bless her abundantly and more that we could imagine. Always in my prayers from now on... Pauline R
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/23/2006 11:03:26 PM

Pauline, my mother's name is Myrna. Ever since she retired, she has had this terrible thing called arthritis in her fingers. Her hands are all crippled up and twisted. But you know what, you will never hear her complain about them. She uses her hands to tell stories, and often times she uses a puppet that she made. She is a pianist, and she still plays the piano. You know what, those hands are the best hands I have ever seen. She has been honored to be on a special television program called 3abn (Three Angels Broadcasting Network).

My Dad and Mother were both on the show, it was a Christmas Story a couple years ago, and my mother was the narrator. I was so proud of her!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!