Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: How far is to far?
10/22/2006 12:35:58 AM
Hello James,
Thank you for post.
Mary
+0
Mike Eldred

237 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/22/2006 12:42:37 AM
Hello Mary,,   This is a topic that I (thought) was not allowed on Adland?. I think it should not be here.  One sunday I was inviting new members to be friends and looking at their links (first), I came across a profile showing girls in maylaysia. Young to -Young, It was sunday so it was difficult to contact bodgin. Although he did get the message and deleted the profile on monday morning.. i even went to the fellas site hoster EBlog and couldn't get anywhere there i spent an hour there and found they have no control of listing in their blogs they use different survers and systems to opporate.. At least i helped keep it from discrediting Adland and us people here-- lol..
The total time working out ways your time with family.
+0
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/22/2006 12:45:54 AM

Hello,

the only comment I wish to make is that "Freedom of speech"is cool as long as it does NOT hurt,attack,verbal,intimidate,embarrass or plain out right rude which of course causes a S*it fight from all the for's and against's....

Have a great day and thankyou for the adult approach this forum has taken.

respectfully

jeffrey OBrien

+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/22/2006 2:24:40 AM

Hi Mary,

I am thankful  you value my opinion. I am all for freedom of speech. However, first of all I have not seen anything that really offend me here in Adland, but than I have only been here a short while too. Second, I thought it was against the rules. I don't want my children all boys that come to read Georgios post on Greek Mythology reading any trash like that either we live a pretty clean life and I am working hard to teach my boys respect for themselves and especially women. I would hope if anyone finds such garbage they would turn it into the proper administration quickly.

There are stinkers roaming around everywhere it seems.

Blessings,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
10/22/2006 8:20:24 AM

Mary,

Thank you so much for starting this forum.  From what I saw, it looks as though it has already 'gone too far.'  With young children coming to Adland they should not be exposed to that type of posting in an otherwise 'clean' community. I totally agree with some of the other posts in your forum, if people have a need to use those type jokes and pictures, they should take them where they belong.

What is it one of my friends uses, "You go, girl!"

God bless,

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!