Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Some advice and Please be considerate
10/19/2006 6:15:31 AM

Hello John,

Thank you for your support ... It means a lot to me that you are here both as a friend and as the AdlandPro Goodwill Ambassador.

You are right, this is a wonderful community, with wonderful people and we need to keep it so...

Ummmm .... what exactly is an affectionate pinch? .... Does it mean you just pinch with less pressure? ..... How is any pinching affectionate? ..... or do just you hypnotise the subject before hand ... so they don't feel pain? ..... hehehehehe ....

Luv, V.

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/19/2006 6:17:32 AM

Hello LaNell

Thank you for coming by and posting .... It means a lot to me that you have come to support this motion ... especially as you are one of the pillars in this wonderful community.

Take care and God Bless

Venerina

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/19/2006 6:19:46 AM

Hello Leon

Thank you very much for supporting this post and thank you for your kind words.  I hopeyou are keeping well ...

Take care and best wishes

Venerina

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/19/2006 6:42:59 AM

Hi Venerina!

I agree that it is sad that you or anyone here would find a post like this necessary.  Common sense, respect, etiquette, etc. should be in the forefront of our minds, and you have addressed this in just that way! 

That being said, you have done a fantastic job and the post is well done and much appreciated.  I can't speak for anyone but myself, but I know I often get into a forum and later avoid it because ift is just full of blatant ads or disrespectful comments. 

I will pray that people pay attention to what you have written here and will be more mindful in the future of the relavancy and respectfulness of their comments.

Thank you so much!

Judy

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/19/2006 6:49:49 AM

Hello Venerina,

Thank you for the invitation to a nice article and the positive redirection to another article.

It seems that bells are ringing again. Maybe for me this time, as I am one of the trouble makers in near past and maybe the only power member that did not send my view on how to solve the problems I and others caused to the Admin and the whole business in this WebSite. I hope this will be my last time writing in a forum about behaviour and adults. It has been many years since I have studied Human Behaviour so I may have forgotten all the advice I got from there.

Anyhow, public forums are for writing one's opinion and one's critisizing other opionions, if you one does not agree or for giving more information so others can have a complete view of a problem. 

I realized that there is no reason to critisize anybody because there is a risk of to get your record analysized and you can if your are not strong enough be scared to get involved. If you can not give the ful problem there is a risk getting a warning with further regulations.

Lately I haven't been very active and I am sure this calmed down many "friends" of mine. I will take off for a period in hope to see things go better. My topics are opinion related and many times agaist the "served" reallity we know of as they can offend peoples beliefs and their view of life.

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!