Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Some advice and Please be considerate
10/19/2006 6:51:33 AM
Well said on your part and well noted on my part (and everyone else's, I hope.)

Bonjournée to everyone,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/19/2006 6:54:21 AM

Hello Judy,

How are you?

Thank you very much for your kind support.  Luckily, like our Goodwill Ambassador, John, stated .... we have so many wonderful people, like yourself, making this community a great place ...

I can understand that people have their own, private, issues.  I can undertsand that everyone has their own frustrations, anger, disappointments and so forth and so on .... but there are appropriate ways, places and times for these to be aired ...

Everything in life occupies its own space and time ... some people just need to organize within those boundaries ... The internet may be a virtual world but behind every name and face, there is another human being ... with a history, an emotional make-up and feelings ...

I would hope that if people cannot be respectful for the sake of respecting another human being, then they would take heed from a business point of view and the disastrous knock on effects it could have for them.

Ok, hehehehehe ... sorry to have rambled on ...

Take care and God Bless

Thank you

Venerina

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/19/2006 6:54:24 AM
This is wonderfully put Venerina, I pray that all our members will adhere to the points you've made, well done Im sure keeping to the rules such as these will only make this community the best place to be !!! Bleaaings Pauline R
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/19/2006 6:59:59 AM

Hi Venerina,

Well said and if anyone is offended they can't really defend the undefendable.

I have a forum under construction at present which when I have thought through a few small matters may help some of the groups within the community.

We are, as you say, a community of people with differing values and aims but together we are a powerful force, hopefully for the good.

Lets all look forward to a great future for Adland and make sure that when, and I mean when, challenges arise that we deal with them in a mature way.

We all have to contend on a daily basis with spam, the last thing we want is spam on our forums SO lets agree that we dont advertise here unless it is appropriate.

Roger

+0
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/19/2006 7:00:38 AM

Good morning Venerina,

Very, very well written.
I say Amen to all of it!

Keep up the good work you do here at ALP,
Your friend,
Angela

Earn Money Shopping OnlineIt's free, simple and secure.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!