Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Faith, Belief and Reality
10/18/2006 7:16:03 PM

Dear Robert,

Thank you for the invitation and your beautiful words ...

As I read I had a million philosophical thoughts and questions going through my mind ... about reality and belief .... but I guess that's where they should stay in order to avoid a lengthy debate ...

Truth is ... reality is a relative concept ... just like time ... one person's reality may not necessarily be another's .... it is neither static nor written in stone ... it just ... "becomes" ... in light of each individual's perceptions and data bank of experiences, knowledge and upbringing...

Belief is "what we choose" to be our reality ...

Ok, I'm going to stop there .... lol ...

Take care and Thank you

Best wishes to you

Venerina

+0
10/18/2006 7:20:58 PM

Wow, Robert, that is heart-wrenching!  I was about in tears.  God can do such wonderful things if we only listen and you have apparently opened your heart, mind, and soul.

May God continue to bless you,

Sara

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/18/2006 11:27:08 PM
Indeed each new day has its lessons for us ! Beautififul Robert, thanx for the invite, heres something specially for you from me......stay blessed for ever.. by HELEN STEINER RICE IN A MYRIAD OF MIRACULOUS WAYS GOD SHAPES OUR LIVES AND CHANGES OUR DAYS, BEYOND OUR WILL OR EVEN KNOWING GOD KEEPS OUR SPIRIT EVER GROWING... FOR LIGHTS AND SHADOWS, SUN AND RAIN, SADNESS AND GLADNESS, JOY AND PAIN, COMBINE TO MAKE OUR LIVES COMPLETE AND GIVE US VICTORY THROUGH DEFEAT... "OH, LOVE DIVINE, ALL LOVE EXCELLING," IN TROUBLED HEARTS YOU JUST KEEP DWELLING, PATIENTLY WAITING FOR A "PRODIGAL SON" TO SAY AT LAST, "THY WILL BE DONE." Your friend Pauline R
+0
Robert Talmadge

2047 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/19/2006 6:37:31 AM
Dear Venerina, this is very true. I had learned from my brothers of the
Rosy Cross and beyond the ninth that specific thing you mentioned
about reality.
Robert Talmadge To follow your dream, follow your heart. http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/17474/ShowForum.aspx
+0
Robert Talmadge

2047 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/19/2006 6:39:01 AM
Thank you Sara, you have a kind heart. A tender heart and the
ability to enjoy poetry is a rare gift and is most precious.
Robert Talmadge To follow your dream, follow your heart. http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/17474/ShowForum.aspx
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!