Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
I am asking for a pray request
10/17/2006 5:05:52 PM

I am asking for a prayer from the Adlandpro members and even friends alike.  I am struggling with an eviction, distressing credit rating which causinmg me not to receive my small business loan to be approved.  This is just a frustrating time which I feel I can go thru alone and I am asking for help.

Thanks to all who provide my request and respond!

+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I am asking for a pray request
10/17/2006 7:42:00 PM

Father in Jesus' name, I ask you to help Melissa and give her guidance in her situation. Put your angels around her to guide and protect her. Please help her find Your love and saving power Lord. You are the final answer to all trials.
In Jesus' name,
AMEN!!
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Robert Talmadge

2047 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/17/2006 7:44:18 PM
You are not alone. You will never be alone. As you read these words you will feel the strength of the Almighty God, and His peace. Robert
Robert Talmadge To follow your dream, follow your heart. http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/17474/ShowForum.aspx
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/17/2006 8:22:32 PM

AMEN, ROBERT!
I also need to have people pray for my friend Kristy who has been diagnosed with Depression that God will help her and she'll find HIS peace too.
God bless!
Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
10/26/2006 12:52:38 AM
Thank you Carla for your prayer,

I am working thru my conflict and with my mete of Faith, of what I needed to remeber is because GOD is abided in me that since HE is in me that I continue to act like it. 
Thank for being my friend,
Melissa
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!