Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Do we have to worry about our rights with blogging
11/23/2006 5:02:36 PM

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that you can go to this site to help you with your very first blog.

http://help.blogger.com/

You will find it easy to do with the step-by-step system they have.

Chantel

[affiliate information removed]

Chantal Lennon "Invest in yourself unless you'd feel it's a poor investment."
+0
Lola Vanslette

47 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/2/2007 12:07:20 PM
Some of the things on MySpace tend to lean toward teens, and lets face it, teens don't care what they say or how they say it. I have been on my girls about that, but, like a typical teen, they don't care either. "It's what everyone is doing." MySpace, I have learned is okay for a personal site, but I wouldn't want to use it for business...as a matter of fact, my daughter "did" my site for me.... So there's no way I'd tell anyone about it who didn't have a sense of humor! Your friend, Lola V
+0
Lola Vanslette

47 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/2/2007 12:12:48 PM
Most of my ideas for BizzyBlogz, like Adlandpro, is business related. Sometimes, like when my son was hit by a car and almost died, I let my friends know, but for the most part I am trying to learn more about marketing online, what works and what doesn't... Although, lately, I have considered asking how to deal with an 18 year old who acts like she's 12!! lol (But I think I'll save that for MySpace!!) All in all I guess I am more into asking than advising anyone. I just would like to know how to "Blog" about websites I own or promote. To let people know what I know and learn what I don't. Any suggestions? Lola V
+0
1/2/2007 12:18:56 PM
LOL. Had to chuckle Lola. yes, MySpace has become the kids free for all where they have no concious or morals or manners.

Language and all, you are correct. I used to tell my step daughter 'Yep, they are doing it so when they start jumping off the bridge I expect you to do the same.'

After a few of those remarks and calling her a copycat she finally realized I wasn't letting up so she stopped.

Parenting is persistence and we have to do our part in reminding them that 'two wrongs don't make a right'. Or in this case 2 million.

Thanks for the input.

Kenneth
+0
1/2/2007 8:56:57 PM
Lola, I couldn't say it any better than you just did about blogging - "To let people know what I know".

This is what you would do about your business on your blog. Some hyperlinks in your text to refer to products of discussion on your website.

Ex. Let's say you sell apples on your site You have Golden Delicious at $6.00/Box + s&h.

You now write on your blog about a recipe that uses GD Apples.

As I prepare the salad the last ingredient I add before the dressing is GD Apples.

As you see I amde a fake link but in your blog you would make that link point to your GD Apples page.

I hope this helps you.

Kenneth

p.s. Grab a free account at my site and there is myself and a few other members that can help you out.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!