Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
A Prayer For Salvation!
10/15/2006 11:58:02 AM
Thank you for visiting here today.... God hath brought you here with a purpose! So make full use of it. JESUS... Who is this God/man Jesus? Surely I come quickly. JESUS Who are you and what are you doing today? If jesus returned today what would he find you doing? What state of affairs would you be in/What have you done with your life so far? Do you know JESUS? Does He know YOU? I know these are a lot of questions... In Revelation 3:14-22, The words are spoken with authority. For everyone who thinks that God is such a loving God that there is no judgement, that a loving God could not be angry or send us to an eternity of hell. For all of us who think that life exists in wonderland and morals are flexible according to the society you live in, that laws can be changed to fit our emotions of the day.... Heaven is a place of a new spiritual body.The spirit in us now is the same one we rise with.If we are not for God now, we will be of no use to God later. This is where we GROW, This is when we LEARN,the TIME is NOW, and TOMORROW may be TOO LATE. If we die and do not know the ChristJESUS, it will be too late... If you do not know Lord Jesus, then say this prayer.... _A Prayer For Salvation : Lord I know that I am not worthy to speak with you this moment. I know that I am a sinner. My sins are too many to even remember. You have said that all have sinned and come short of the Glory of God. Forgive me Lord,have mercy upon me,I have read that you are standing at the door and are knocking, I WANT to OPEN the Door Lord JESUS!!! HELP ME!!! Grant me the faith and the strenth to open the door and dine with you. Grant me the faith and strenth to learn to LIVE a NEW LIFE! A life in JESUS. Let the HOLY SPIRIT live within me and teach me all thingsthat I should know to let the light shine from me. Jesus said that if we BELIEVE in Him and CONFESS with our mouth our belief that we will know SALVATION and ETERNAL LIFE. I confess my FAITH IN JESUS to YOU NOW. Come into my Life Lord Jesus, I ASK You this NOW. AMEN!
+0
Re: A Prayer For Salvation!
10/15/2006 1:57:10 PM
Awesome job!! We need to pray for the salvation of our loved ones, too. Thanks you for the invitation here. God bless you, I hope you have an outstanding week!
Your Guruette On The Net Marianne McEachern Success Consultant
http://www.GuruetteOnTheNet.com
+0
Barb Doyle

1469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/15/2006 3:48:33 PM

Hi Nirmala,

Thanks so much for your great post. It is best to be prepared because no one know when the last day will be.

Peace, Health and Prosperity,
Barb Doyle, Sc

This could be the answer to your prayers. http://empower.thisworks.biz

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/15/2006 3:51:20 PM

Hello Nirmala,
Thanks so much for the prayer!
I personally know the Lord but it's important for everyone to be ready.
God bless you!
Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
10/15/2006 4:40:48 PM
Hi Marianne, Thanks for your post, and Blessings! Yes we especially need the prayers for our loved ones. Thank You for Joining me In His abiding Love,Mercy and Salvation nimi
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!