Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Fundamental Belief Number 17 - Spiritual Gifts and Ministries
10/16/2006 12:42:48 AM

Hello James,

I am not sure if kidnapped is a good thing or not .. I hope it is a good kidnapping hehehe...

No worries about your not replying sooner.. You are most welcome I love to share my beliefs. They are somewhat strange I would say to many, but than others are somewhat strange to me .. yes all things work together for good AMEN ..

I will put your mom's friend on my prayer list and bring it to my international circle of our prayer team I believe I told you my ministry is intercessory prayer if I didn't than you now know . I still believe in miracles I see them everyday. Believe it says signs, miracles and wonders follow them that believe.. so stand on the WORD Of G-d and believe with this woman that her healing is available. My own mom had congestive heart failure and we prayed for her and  she did receive has a pace maker, but the heart is healing its self.. AMEN Again.. they told her that heart pumping functions were back to 90 % .. the muscle itself was getting stronger.. so see miracles do happen.

Hope you have a good trip and may the angles protect you !

Blessings,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/16/2006 7:35:18 PM

Hi James,

My role in the church is usually pastoral. As my God given gift is forgiveness I try to teach this to those who find themselves challenged by hate or jealousy or have a problem in coming to terms with loss. I also have a healing gift. The Lord gave me this in the form of understanding and in speech.

As you may know, I am a hypnotherapist (something that divides many of my friends at church) and a Christian and I feel no conflict.

I believe that the power for change within people, which hypnotherapists use to resolve problems, is that same power of God that dwells within us all. My clients are aware of my beliefs and I am happy to call on The Father to support my work and heal both bodies and minds.

I prayed long and hard before using what I felt was a calling.Despite what some might say, I have no indication of any work by Satan within my interventions and have many clients who are happy that the hand of The Lord was present in their time and hours of need. Much predudice comes about by ignorance and by the few within the profession who shroud everything in mystery. I explain all that I know to my clients.

This reply may be a little different to that which you might expect but never the less represents a view that is confident in the grace of God and is strengthened by constant prayer for approval.

Study to shew thyself approved unto God. (Quote: Remembered but unchecked)

Roger

+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/16/2006 9:50:05 PM

Hi Roger,

I believe  G-d uses what ever means HE chooses for healing  as long as we allow HIM  to work though us via the Holy Spirit .  I would venture to say .. spit and mud was a bit unorthodox for it's time too..

Blessings,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/17/2006 1:23:08 AM

Bless you Geketa,

I pray that we continue to listen as he will always help us to understand.

Roger

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/17/2006 10:32:05 PM
Hi Geketa, I have some good news. My mother's friend has shown signs of improvement. They spoke with her yesterday, and she knew who it was. Keep praying for her, she is still not out of the woods yet!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!