Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
How to take your business to the next level...
10/10/2006 1:27:10 PM

Hi friends,

Expect the best and you free yourself from thoughts of failure. This freedom will allow you to put all your energy into achieving everything you desire. If you expect to fail, then you inevitably will. However, if you expect to succeed, then the sky is the limit...

Success is a combination of skill and belief. Use the following guidelines to release your doubts and succeed at every endeavour you undertake

.--------------------------
In a hurry?
Visit http://tinyurl.com/kt9ar today and claim your self hypnosis mp3... at no cost
--------------------------

Let go of doubt and truly expect the best possible outcome. The mind has a sneaky way of achieving what it views as fact. If you firmly believe in the best outcome, your mind will automatically lead you to achieving that outcome.To help with this process, visualize your success in full color with Dolby surround sound. The more detail you see and the more emotion you feel, the more you strengthen your belief in your success.

Use your past successes to increase your confidence and strengthen your belief even further. Remember how you felt inside when you achieved that past success and use that powerful emotion when visualizing your future.Imagine an athlete at the start of a 100 metres sprint. By visualizing his past victories and seeing himself crossing the line first in this race, he is able to increase his chances of winning. His mind will automatically view this as a fact and push his body even harder. This same exercise can be utilized in your business.

Allow yourself to dream, and then decide to dream big. Dreams are an important component to success. If you never allow yourself to dream, then you will never give yourself a reason to push for achievement. Without dreams, you have no goals. Dream big, after all there is no point in pushing yourself to mediocrity.

Dream big but set smaller goals along the way. Every step you take in the right direction is a step closer to your ultimate success. Without small steps you can't monitor your progress.

Reward yourself for every success, no matter how small. Not only will this make your journey more pleasurable, you will also be convincing your mind it is on the right track.

Dream big, set smaller goals, reward yourself, believe in yourself... and focus.

With 100% focus you will operate at 100% efficiency and make progress every day towards your goals.

With 100% focus you will feel more relaxed, less stressed and allow your creativity to flow.

With 100% focus you will automatically remove any negative thoughts or doubts that have held you back....

And with nothing to hold you back, you are unstoppable.

Grab your Power Focus self hypnosis mp3 at no cost and discover how hypnosis can take your business to the next level.

Discover how hypnosis can help you unleash your natural genius...

http://tinyurl.com/kt9ar

To our success.
Bj

P.s You'll also get some other gifts that may help...

+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: How to take your business to the next level...
10/19/2006 12:42:01 AM
oh my, i have to see about this.
+0
Sarka Ksandrova

827 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/21/2006 11:56:04 AM
Thank you Bill for invitation to see your forums and informations.

Have a great weekend. Success!
Sarka, skypename sarahaba
http://en101.cz

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/24/2006 2:53:05 AM
Bill, Very good article. You are a good motivator. I like the illustration of the runner, visualizing past victories. But we can not win on past victories.
+0
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/24/2006 3:12:56 AM

This is very true Mary.

I think that we must remember the past victories and know that we have done it before, and use that as motivation to do it again.

Bit like I know I can because I have. The problem is as we get older we start to lose the enthusiasm and thats what we must bring back if we want to reach our new goals.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!