Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Blind Pilots
10/8/2006 5:54:56 PM
Oh, there are some good stories around the internet! I found this oldie but goodie today on the InstantBuzz Forums. ----------------------------------------------------------- One day at a busy airport, the passengers on a commercial airliner are seated waiting for the pilot to show up so they can get under way. The pilot and copilot finally appear in the rear of the plane and begin walking up to the cockpit through the center aisle. Both appear to be blind; the pilot is using a white cane, bumping into passengers right and left as he stumbles down the aisle. The copilot is using a guide dog. Both have their eyes covered with sunglasses. At first, the passengers do not react thinking that it must be some sort of practical joke. After a few minutes though, the engines start revving, and the airplane begins moving down the runway. The passengers look at each other with some uneasiness. They start whispering among themselves and look desperately to the stewardesses for reassurance. Yet, the plane starts accelerating rapidly, and people begin panicking. Some passengers are praying, and as the plane gets closer and closer to the end of the runway, the voices are becoming more and more hysterical. When the plane has less than twenty feet of runway left, there is a sudden change in the pitch of the shouts as everyone screams at once. At the very last moment, the plane lifts off and is airborne. Up in the cockpit, the copilot breathes a sigh of relief and tells the pilot: "You know, one of these days the passengers aren't going to scream, and we aren't going to know when to take off!" --------------------------------------------------------- God bless, Dave Join InstantBuzz today and get your message to the masses for free!
+0
Deborah Skovron

2979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Blind Pilots
10/8/2006 6:06:31 PM

Hi Dave,

I hate to fly, I was actually in a crash. But even I thought that was funny.

Thanks for the laughs.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsMyspace Profiles

Your Good Friend

Deborah

BrandName Kidswear starting at $2.65. http://debs-kids.com 12 Page Book thats creating miracles...FREE http://www.debs-kids.com/star-thrower.pdf Where Money Grows Like Kids
+0
10/8/2006 6:35:31 PM
Thanks Dave :) LOL!!! great stuff!! have a wonderful day :)
+0
Mike Eldred

237 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/8/2006 7:58:43 PM
Image by FlamingText.com
The total time working out ways your time with family.
+0
Bea
Bea Souza

1316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/9/2006 8:04:58 AM

Thanks DaveSmiley LOL!!!

This one is great too. You really purk up my spirits. Keep 'em coming. It's so nice to see humor.

Don't get in a bind                   Tickle your senses                     SenSatiaFruit

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!