Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Think About It
10/9/2006 1:34:53 PM
Hello Nick,

Thank you for this very intresting points about Iraq, bible, Israel and USA.
Very interesting comments from our friends. I will not comment them.

Here are the symbols that are referred to prophesies and new world order.

See closer and you will see Gods sign (3 places)
Ruler in Gods power

This is what bible refers without giving any explantions.

THis is my meaning and aspects.

Hermes known ast Thoth in Aegypt was the scribe of the gods. Thoth was the patron god of scribes. Scribes of the Thoth school were more than simple scribes. They were philosophers, mathematicians, astronomers, architects, and architects of languages. Scribes of the Thoth school created many words and names. They used the names of gods and the functions of gods to create words and give them meanings.

Heru was one of the earliest gods of the Pagan pantheon. Hawk worship of some kind surely preceded the Pagan religion of the Isis bloodline. The ur sound of hawk's wings and the name Heru form the basis of many Thothian formulated words and names. 

The name Heru comes down to us from translations of Egyptian hieroglyphics with the hard H(wind, breath) sound included as part of the name. However, that hard H(wind, breath) sound in the name Heru is often missing in Thothian linguistics. There are many words and names based on a silent H ('Eru) form of the hawk god's name without the hard H sound.

The words hero, hieroglyph, hair, horse, and the Greek name Horus all contain the hard H sound from the name of Heru along with some form of hawk god imagery. The words arrow, air, heir, hour, aura, oro, and many others are based on the 'Eru, silent H form of the name. The Ir- in the names Iran, Iraq, and Ireland is from the 'Eru, silent H, form of the hawk god's name. UrRean(Iran), UrRequa(Iraq), and UrReland(Ireland), along with UrReope(Europe) are all based on the silent H form of hawk god's name. In all, there appears to be more words and names based on the silent H ('Eru) form of the hawk god's name than there are based on the hard H (Heru) form of the hawk god's name.

By the way this proud country of Elam, Uruk, Assuria, Mesopotamia. is occupied
by the symbol of Death and Masony

I will give my wxplanations in a specila forum topic.

Warm Regards
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/9/2006 6:08:20 PM
Georgios, thank you so much for your post and the beautiful pictures that have such meaning. I guess a lot of people thought it was the American Eagle that was referred too.
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/9/2006 6:12:06 PM
PAPPAJIM, the more I talk to you, the more I learn about you and the more respect I have for you - God Bless you and your values! WE will Never Forget!
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Rick Willey

28 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/10/2006 9:08:38 AM
That's amazing Nick!
 I was in Iraq from Feb-Aug of 2003 & I didn't know this! I'd love to post a picture of me in Iraq here but don't know how!
  But what I can share with all of you was how sad it was/is to see how those people live in just an "adobe like hut" no running water or electricity or any of what americans call necessities! Let alone food as they would beg for rations as we drove by in our convoys.
 I've spent 20 years in the military & have been all over the world. It really urks me how we as americans complain about how bad we got it in this country! As Merle Haggard sang ... IF you don't love it LEAVE IT! No wonder we are hated in other countries The beligerance we show is appauling!
  Thanks so  much for your post From me & all of us who served!
Rick Willey

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/10/2006 3:31:31 PM
Hi Nick, Well Rick has just amazed me! "No wonder we are hated in other countries The beligerance we show is appauling!" That is the first time at Adland that I have heard a sentiment as clear as this expressed by someone who has served in Iraq. His whole post is extremely interesting. He has shown a grasp of the situation far better than many people who stay at home and "know better". Love Jenny
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!