Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Think About It
10/7/2006 4:52:25 PM
Hi Nick,

That is very very interesting.  I have to admit I did not know of the biblical importance of Iraq.

The number reference on the Koran makes one shiver a bit.  Is America the only country represented by an eagle? 

Food for thought.
Love
Jenny

+0
10/7/2006 4:53:19 PM

While I do agree that Iraq and Iran (both were part of Persia) do have a long and biblical history, that last bit is reaching.  My dispute is that the attack of 09/11/01 has nothing to do with Iraq.  There was no evidence found of Iraq aiding Osama Bin Laden (who is from Saudi Arabia) or the chemical warfare weapons President Bush insists upon telling us is there.  Now, I do agree that Saddam Hussein is as evil as Stalin or Hitler and needs to pay for what he's done.  But, since the powers that be in the US put him in power and allowed him to remain put the innocent citizens (including the military) in a position we did not need to be in.

My burning question is why has Washington refused to focus on the true enemy and perpetrators of the attack upon our soil?  Why are those people still at large after 5 years?  Why are our politicians fostering and yes, even AIDING these terrorist cells?

We really need to scrap our foreign policies and stay out of the politics of other countries.  They don't like us and we don't need them or their resources, including oil.

By the way, there are other countries "represented" by the eagle including Germany and Russia (not the Soviet Union).  And these things change over time from which these verses were written.  How is it that a prophecy is discovered or deciphered only after the fact?  What good is it then?  The so called prophecy did not predict or prevent anything from happening.

Sorry to go on, but I am just sick of our men and women dying in vain for a cause perpetrated by our own President because his Daddy refused to finish the job the first time.

Kate

Kate McCrea Black Cat Originals Will Bring Your Fashion Vision To Life! http://www.blackcatoriginals.com
+0
Mike Eldred

237 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/7/2006 5:51:40 PM

Nick,,. hey Man that is interesting. The (9-11) has a lot of coincidences..i'd like to ramble on some unpresidented thoughts bounceing around in my head. Without much thought:: I can't help but wonder what was Iraq called before? What was Iran?  Why are they called these names now? Iran , Iraq, Kuwait were all one named area not to long ago. Land where people lifed in tribunal type cultures and are still these people of today. wasn't Siberarabia??--- I just deleted two paragraphs worth of rambleing thought I realized the outlook would most likely spur input that my thoughts are how I believe and feel or how I stand.. So to save the forum contriversy I decided not to post it all ..

Deleted again-- More rambleing sorry- Nick...

i am woundering where do you research this info? Not that i'd have time to search and read it. But i am curious to the source..

I like that Koran verse-- lol..

The total time working out ways your time with family.
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/7/2006 5:55:52 PM

Bea, there is so much knowledge out there and so little time!

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Donald Rich

1529 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/7/2006 7:03:23 PM
GOD BLESS OUR TROPES
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!