Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Don
Don White

37 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Stinkers in our Community
10/4/2006 10:54:26 AM

Thanks Dave,

I don't know who you are referring to specifically, but your message does come across loud and clear. 

My dear departed father told me at a young age something that I have heard many times since.  He would say, "Donnie, believe half of what you see, less than that of what you hear".  Those are tough words to live by since it is human nature to want to believe. By all means, ask questions and read the fine print.  Another tip is to not make assumptions, ask questions and do not proceed until they are answered.   An obvious parallel to that are the illusions presented to us by entertainers, magicians for lack of a better term.   They do not present the oppurtunity for questions so then why should we assume they have them?

Thanks again Dave.

Your friend, Don

+0
10/4/2006 8:50:36 PM
Dave, If you are speaking of the software program I believe you are, I have received many emails on this myself. When I viewed the ad, my question was how long will it be before someone comes out with a program that will block the program. You know pop ups were a craze for a while, now they have pop up blockers. James
James Kinney The Cardioman Cardio Cocktail www.drinkcardiococktail.com/30724 Joint Cocktail:www.formor.com/30724 Check My Home Page http://www.viradyne.com/moneypartners
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/10/2006 8:21:22 PM
On another note, I just deleted another potential scam from this forum, advertising another NO WORK NO SPONSORING NO EFFORT matrix program. The person who posted the thread on MY forum is NOT on my friends list, has not asked my permission to post, obviously has not done due diligence, and has no ethics. This fits PERFECTLY my definition of a real stinker. God bless, Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!