Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Stinkers in our Community
10/4/2006 3:51:46 AM
Greetings, everyone. It's rare that I find it necessary to post a warning about fellow Adlandpro members, but this is one of those times. It has come to my attention that there are members in our community who either cannot read, cannot comprehend what they are reading, or who don't give a tinker's hoot for following the rules. There is a brand new piece of free software being released to the public this Friday. Until that time, it is being introduced only by private invitation from one friend to another, and the company has SPECIFICALLY prohibited promoting it via forums or any other public media, including safelists, traffic exchanges, classifieds, ffa, etc. One person has been going around to everyone's forums here and posting the same message advertising this particular product all over Adlandpro. There is nothing wrong with contacting friends on Adlandpro individually, but it has been made EXCEEDINGLY clear that it is NOT to be advertised publicly. So, if it is something you want, I strongly suggest you find someone who is following the rules to sign up under. Otherwise, it seems rather likely you're going to find yourself the target of a lot more spam than just this little bit of forum spamming. When we stick to the rules, the rules keep us from getting stuck. God bless, Dave
+0
Arthur Webster

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Stinkers in our Community
10/4/2006 4:04:31 AM
It's not just here, Dave, I have been soundly chastised by three of my friends because they were introduced to this before I sent my invitation - by somebody they had never heard of. A special launch email, which was not to be used before Friday is also in wide circulation. Like my Dad used to say "Rules is rules till they is broke" Regards
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/4/2006 4:23:49 AM
Hi Art, It's too bad your friends have given you a hard time - it seems that YOU have been following the rules! Yes, my dad always said, "Rules are to keep honest people honest!" God bless, Dave
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/4/2006 4:55:27 AM
Hi Dave,

Thanks for drawing this to everyone's attention.

I think it is time that a lot of members of Adland Pro started to read the rules of the things they get into - of this and of Adland Pro too!

Saludos
Jenny

+0
Bryan Mcheyzer

186 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/4/2006 6:52:02 AM
G'day Dave, Very well said. I have to agree with you about the new program. I have been contacted by a friend who used the email that was supposed to be sent out after launch, which as you know has not happened yet. Do these people think they are above rules and regulations. Being an active member of this community does not give them the right to ignore the requests of the owner of the program. Have fun Bryan
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!