Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rose Smith

194 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Take the Marketing Challenge
10/6/2006 11:00:16 PM
I agree wholeheartedly with your post, Dave. I personally have NEVER told anyone they could do nothing and make money. LIFE doesn't work that way, and neither does the Internet. And I understand what you're saying about prelaunches and promises, BUT that is EXACTLY why I'm shouting from the rooftops right now about the ITV Ventures opportunity. For the first time in my three years of online marketing, there is a prelaunch going on that will completely change the 5/95 success/failure rate to a 95% success rate. Network marketers with 15 and 20 years in the business are saying the SAME thing--the ONLY way to fail in this new venture IS to do absolutely nothing. Everything you need to success is being handed to you on a MAJOR scale. The moment you join, you are qualified to earn commissions on two levels of the 4x7 matrix. Then IF you recruit, you gain another level with each of your first five recruits. Any recruiting you do beyond that still nets you fast-start bonuses, and if your recruits get active and bring people in, you get "mentoring" bonuses to infinity. Notice that's just a mention of 3 of the 16 different ways to earn. Here's the deal: How many sales can you make if a TV infomercial GIANT is sending leads to you--leads that were generating BY the infomercial that advertises YOUR products? And how many people can you recruit when that SAME infomercial GIANT airs an infomercial specifically designed to recruit people into their home business division and they send THOSE leads to you, too? Lots of companies out here are charging as much as $5 for crappy, generic leads that are probably not interested in YOUR product at all or were incentivized to "say" they were interested when they're really not. With ITV Ventures, you get leads that have already been primed with clear, straightforward television marketing, and you get them for far less. AND all you have to do to stay commission qualified is sell $100 wholesale of product per month. If anybody reading your forum is interested in finally succeeding at something and wants to be involved in a biz that has put its money where its mouth is, I encourage them to get in touch with me. The biz I've just entered is about to change the network marketing paradigm forever. It's not free, and it's not cheap to join, but BY GOLLY it's a whole new breed of network marketing company--one that sets you up to succeed, not to fail. All you have to do is do your job. Here is a link to a recording of one of our live conference calls: http://members.instantaudio.com/postcard/?4325817 Folks, if you're "hearin' me," call me anytime at 1-614-284-7769 or plug your info in at http://your-money-starts-here.ws, and I'll help you get plugged in to the information flow or get in on the ground floor of this amazing opportunity. I guess I said all that to say this, Dave: While what you say is true of a huge majority of network marketing businesses, it is NOT true for ALL of them. I am plugged in to one that defies the norm, and I can't wait to report my success with it to everyone in the coming year.
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/7/2006 1:49:09 PM

Hello Dave,

I tried to sign up, but my info wasn't accepted.  No idea what I did wrong???  My e-mail is sarajo1954@ahoo.com 

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/7/2006 1:59:17 PM
Hi Leanne, I'm glad you're doing well with your chosen company! It's rather refreshing to hear someone is having success, now and then! Telebay is open for agents all over the world, so yes, you can join in Australia. God bless, Dave
+0
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/7/2006 2:02:18 PM
Hi Dave,

Good to see you! 

Thanks but I am making some good money at Direct Matches now and it's the only business I am focusing on.  The only online business I have ever made a steady income from to boot!

God Bless!
Marion

Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/7/2006 2:10:39 PM
Hi Rose, I'm glad you found what you are looking for. I am very familiar with your company and wish you my very best. (I notice your business is ONLY open to residents of the USA) God bless, Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!