Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Take the Marketing Challenge
10/3/2006 6:27:10 AM

Hi Dave,

Great Post! I get just as frustrated. I have just about given up on explaining to my friends how these programs work.

There is no easy way to make money online. The secret is the Product, company and YOU!

Work, work, work-Patience and perseverance. And you said, "My youngest son asked me, today, if I could make millions online like these hype artists and scammers. I told him, "Yes, of course - if I had no conscience!" I've been online a long time, have been told I'm somewhat gifted as a communicator, and, after seeing so much of what sucks people in, could very easily do it myself."

Exactly, and many marketers here in Adland could do the same thing. Some probably do. But it's not worth it.

To be a Leader...it takes a person of morals and values. A person that actually Cares about helping others. Someone that really wants the person they sponsor ot go on and be more successful than they are! Real Leaders are a rare breed. And I can tell you are one!

Good luck my friend,
Angela

Earn Money Shopping OnlineIt's free, simple and secure.
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/3/2006 10:10:29 AM
hello Dave...very well put...I am one that has lost more money on internet than I would not want to talk about...after three years ...I do  make money now but it is not new hype pre-launches and such...I am more picky...Larry
Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/4/2006 3:27:18 AM
Hi Angela, You're so right - a leader MUST have morals and values. Otherwise, he or she is not a leader, but a pusher, and most people hate being pushed around. Never give up on warning your friends about the scams and hyped-up "nothings." It may be frustrating at times, but some WILL get the message, and you will have done them a great service. Thank you for your nice comments and great post. God bless, Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/4/2006 3:28:26 AM
Hi Larry, I'm glad you're making money, now. You are light years ahead of the majority who make nothing and, in most cases, lose a ton of money. God bless, Dave
+0
10/6/2006 10:28:46 PM
Hi Dave, I know exactly your point here, that's why Ive stuck with Empowerism,they pay too!Although once you sponsor you need to try and keep them there. Does Telebay deal with Australia,I'm up for a challenge,let me know. Have a great day! Thanks Leanne Busby HOW TO....Add your program,biz or resources. http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/16256/ShowForum.aspx Tips for Building Your Business http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/14857/ShowForum.aspx
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!