Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Kevin Trudeau Fraud
10/7/2006 12:16:46 AM
Well said Sheryl,

I am so glad you gave specific examples. Look at the fallout of just one issue, the transfats. Now the food suppliers are saying their products do not have transfat. Even New York is banning foods that have trans fats in their restraurants!

Kevin's book had a big influence in these improvements.

We can point the finger and cry scam. I say thank you Kevin!

Thank you Sheryl!

Thank you Brad!

Thank you Nick for providing a forum where we can discuss issues without having to resort to flaming.

You have shown everyone how we can agree to disagree. Your friendship is thus the more valueable!

Bless You Nick!

David
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/7/2006 1:52:43 AM
Luella May, please remember that the book is not totally useless as it does have it's points, but to find the total solution you have to pay extra which is not mentioned!
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Sheryl Loch

1260 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/7/2006 11:04:45 AM

I did not pay to find the solutions. But the book gave me the idea to research some of these things. For me the book was an eye opener. I may not have thought to look into some of these things. There are allot of these things that I had thought about for years, but would not mention because I got a bad reaction from people (they looked at me as if I were nuts). Now people everywhere are talking about it.

About 10 years ago I was in Seattle Massage Therapy School, they had just got permission to do internship in the hospital. I walked into a mans room that had had prostrate surgery, he was a doctor all of his life. He did not believe that massage would help  him in any way!! Well that man could not wait until we came back!! I worked on his shoulders & back for about 15 minutes. He could not imagine that for all his years of being a doctor he had laughed at massage therapy. It was not long ago that massage was thought of as a fancy way to say prostitute.

Years ago the AMA sued chiropractors in Illinois. The chiropractors had said they could alleviate pain & the AMA did not like the competition.

When I was having headaches that would incapacitate me the doctors gave me prescription phenobarbital. I was to take this every 4 hours, talk about being drugged up!!! Yes, I did not feel my headache any more but, the problem that caused it was still there. I decided to try a chiropractor, BAM, problem solved!! I no longer needed the meds & felt great!! When I stopped getting my meds & told my doctor what had helped he said that there was no way an adjustment to my spine could fix it! Well I have used deep breathing, massage, & changed my diet, still no headaches!!

These were both considered QUACK THERAPIES!!!

Sheryl

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/7/2006 3:17:18 PM

Sheryl, there is so much out there that we still do not know about, but a very wise man once said "for every disease that will overcome man, God has already given the cure" !

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Mike Eldred

237 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/8/2006 2:10:04 PM

hello Nick.. 

David very well stated...

i have gotten the book last year.. In a way I can also thank Kevin for the simple facts that he has announced what thousands are scared to speak of in puplic.. i believe the FDA does in fact know of cures they don't want us to know about. The more I read about doctors and people that are (shut-up) by the FDA the more comes out that what is said of matters as this about the FDA is true.. A fact remains that they don't allow us to learn of cures or have the available means to them. kevin, i think as put his neck out for everyone elses sillence..  I congradulate him in his out ward statements of the FDA.. i can list the many situations the FDA shows they are only there to make them money at our cost and lives. Most everything in the BOOK is on this internet for all to search and find themselves as real.. Kevin only did the work for you and put it in a book.. OK the scam that they call it-- is that the book doesn't give you (the cures) they state its' misleading to the puplic.. The book is like a bait and hook to get buyers to go to his website and buy...  However they (FDA) keep avoiding the claims about them and say they are one mans (opinions). not answering the questions if the statements are true or not.. Yet they don't arrest him for slander.. if they were intirely false then Kevin would have been arrested for it.. They threatened to arrest kevin if he stated on National Tv that Citrus fruit cures Schingles. He did announce it and this is where the saying (Limey) came from in Europe. they used limes to cure schingles.. here we eat oranges. Imagine regulateing fruit as a drug, they can't do it. Thus not telling us its a cure..

Over ALL::  I may not like or Agree how he leads people to his website. (What they call the scam).. but I commend Kevin in his striaght talk of the FDA...  I say get the book it is a good read.

Thanks Nick for the awareness to give members the caution of what to expect if they ever set out to get the truth on the FDA.. They can expect to be attacked and discredited by the FDA as much as possable. Doctors have had this problem when ever telling people of cures they know exsists- and not allowed in the states by the FDA. They tell their patience to go to another country for it.. This only supporting kevins statements..

So use caution as always take it for what it is..

The total time working out ways your time with family.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!