Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: GREAT MASTERS OF PAINTING - JAN BRUEGHEL THE ELDER
9/28/2006 9:28:50 PM
Dear Nan and Jenny,

You are so kind to come by and comment!  And I am happy to see the two master works presented so far appeal you so much.

Thank you, and best wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

P.S. Dear Jenny, I especially thank you for letting me know the painting was not showing. I had forgotten it must be uploaded from a published page and not just copied and pasted from any source.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/28/2006 10:14:54 PM
Hello Georgios,

It is I who must thank you for visiting.

Since I have tried to present great master works that are not very well known but are, at the same time, especially good, I was afraid that today's author, Jan Brueghel the Elder, would not draw the same attention as Caravaggio did; but it appears I was fortunately wrong.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/28/2006 10:21:07 PM

Dear Deborah,

You are most welcome, and it is I who look forward to seeing you again and again at this forum.

Thank you, and best wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo 

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/28/2006 10:32:31 PM
Dear Kathleen,

You are right, the colors are wonderful and the composition is full of movement. I personally believe Western painting has never again reached such high quality in color and composition as was achieved by the great Flemish masters. 

Best wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!