Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: DUCK!!....more incoming laughs!!!
9/29/2006 3:59:37 PM

ROTFLGood ones mate...you guys like a good story so try this.....An Irishman was walking down the street when he saw an old lady in a bit of bother, so being a helpful guy he went over to help, she told him that if he could help her across the busy road and into her apartment she would be very much obliged, without hesitation the Irishman did exactly that, after which the old lady informed him that she was a fairy godmother and he could have 3 wishes as a reward for his kindness..."oh bijee  sus, he said, i would love a bottle o the guinness that never runs out"... poof...in his hand appeared a bottle of the 'liffy water' (thats guinness to the uninitiated)... he took a huge swig of the dark ale, and sure enough the bottle re-filled itself...."A beggoragh"..he shouted "would ye just look at that".....the old lady said that he was most welcome, and what about your 2nd & 3rd wish...." oh begesus yes " he said "i'm thinking oil have me a couple more of those"....... Electriccheers all    jb

jbird
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!