Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: THE CONCERT...something to think about !!
9/27/2006 9:56:52 PM

Dear Pauline

Years ago I was in a serious accident and was told I lost some of my long term memory (they told me I was divorced and showed pictures of my Ex. Oh God why did'nt you take me then) anyway, before then I was a completly different person, wrong side of the tracks and such. But then I noticed as time went by I could put what I feel and see around me into words. Some of the family started to realize that most of the poems I wrote were about Jesus Christ and the Father!  What I believe is that this was meant to be, he has taken my writing hand like an orchestra conductor and helps me to make words that sound like music. I know now that I am here to help to spread the word of God through my poems - God Bless you Pauline! 

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/27/2006 10:13:16 PM

Amazing Nick,  indeed we  are but clay in the Potters hands !!!! and it is for his pleasure and will that we live, and in your case HE equipped you,  for he called you by name !!!  Oh how blessed are we!!!

Have a great day

Pauline

+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/28/2006 3:33:35 AM

Thanx Pauline!

How'd ya know I needed a smile just then!  :-)

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/28/2006 6:48:17 AM
Hey Brian, I cant imagine your face without a smile !!!!I will say it over again, dont let the negetive choices of people [and circumstances too] steal your joy n peace, stay cool, it shall all pass. Keep smiling n have a great day !! Pauline
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/28/2006 12:58:54 PM

Hi Tom, always nice to see u around, have a great day !

Pauline

+0