Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: FREE,,,FREE,,,FREE,,, YOU CAN'T LOSE WITH FREE!!!!
9/27/2006 12:17:48 PM
Thanks Sharon I just signed up. Lets see what they got to offer.
I just love freebies & I love giving them away to my friends too. My web site shares freebies too.
+0
9/27/2006 2:32:31 PM
Hi Sharon... I never know what I am doing at the best of times. But what the heck lets give it a go. regards Mike
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/27/2006 3:45:24 PM
Hi Mike, Stick with us!! You will know where you are going soon!! And its "Hawaii"!!!!!!!
+0
9/27/2006 5:59:46 PM

Just a note about what I know about the Leaders Powerline.  This program has surfaced every few months, and I was alerted the last time I saw it by one of our adland friends that it was a scam letter.

Apparently it is used to harvest email lists and personal information, because there are no contact numbers, addresses, or any company information, that we can check out to verify that it is a legitiimate company.

I was advised to purge all of my personal information from it's system, which I did, and advised the members I had enrolled to do the same.

I hope no one is harmed by this system.

Shirley

The Perfect Opportunity, Right Place, Right Time !!
+0
9/27/2006 6:54:03 PM
Hi Sharon.. If you ever have a bad day, you know when your massive downline get you down. Just check this out for a laugh. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_ARBWKpfA4 regards mike
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!