Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jerilyn Merideth

1618 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Are Your Kids Dusting?
9/25/2006 1:33:02 PM

MORNIN' NICK,

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS!

A LOT OF PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THINGS LIKE THIS!

I HAVE NOT HEARD THIS STORY.

I KNOW BACK IN THE EARLY 90's

(NOW I REALLY FEEL OLD!)

THAT KIDS WERE HUFFING GASES FROM AC's!

LIGHTER FLUIDS! AND SUCH!

ALSO I HAVE HEARD ABOUT KIDS AS YOUNG AS 5 yrs. OLD HUFFING GASOLINE!

IT'S CRAZY!

IF MORE PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THIS,

MAYBE SOMEONE CAN BE SAVED!

TAKE CARE,

JERILYN

Jerilyn Merideth http://www.critterpower.com "Cutest Critter Photo Contest" now through April 30, 2011. "The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals" ~ Anonymous"
+0
Lucy Walker

241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/25/2006 3:01:03 PM

Hi Nick,

What a sad story.

Although I am retired, I am still in contact with the officials in my school district.

The assistant superintendent is a family friend. I forwarded the letter to him.

Our district is a suburb of New York so they take things like this very seriously.

Thank you,

Lucy

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/25/2006 4:04:13 PM
Hi Nick,

A very helpful warning.  Thank you.  We parents are so mentalized to look out for the conventional illegal drugs that we forget that our children can also harm themselves with many legal household products.  They have easy access to them and they are often cheap - remember the terrible damage glue sniffing did?

We need to be constantly aware of what our children get up to - and that is'nt easy but it is very very important that we do it.

Saludos
Jenny

+0
JAMES MERIDETH

50 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/25/2006 4:27:43 PM

HI NICK. WHAT A CHANGE FROM YOUR USUAL SELF. THANKS FOR POSTING THIS INFO. I SEE WHERE JERILYN POSTED, BUT SOMETHING SHE DIDN'T MENTION~A FRIEND OF OUR SON WAS OVER HERE ONE DAY & I HAD A CAN OF THAT SITTING ON OUR DESK. HE MADE A BIG JOKE ABOUT IT & "HIT" IT(BUT ONLY ONCE CAUSE I TOOK IT FROM HIM & PUT IT UP). NEEDLESS TO SAY~HE DOESN'T COME OVER ANYMORE. THIS GUY IS ALMOST 21 SO IT'S NOT JUST YOUNGESTERS DOING IT. I'M SENDING THIS TO EVERYONE I KNOW. AGAIN~THANKS.                                                      

PAPPAJIM

JAMES(PAPPAJIM) MERIDETH www.lowrateapprovals.com/32288 www.mabs.biz/32288/credit
+0
JAMES MERIDETH

50 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/25/2006 5:26:46 PM

HEY NICK. ME AGAIN. I JUST CAME FROM www.snopes.com AND IF ANY ONE OUT THERE DOES NOT BELIEVE THE STORY YOU POSTED, THEY CAN GO TO THE SITE AND SEE THE COMPLETE STOTY. IT GIVES THE MANS NAME, CITY, COUNTY AND STATE. IT ALSO GIVES MANY OTHER CASES OF PERSONS DIEING FROM THIS ABUSE. I TELL YA~IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT SOMETHING THEN CHECK OUT THAT SITE.

LATER! I'VE GOTTA GO TO WALLY WORLD!

PAPPAJIM

JAMES(PAPPAJIM) MERIDETH www.lowrateapprovals.com/32288 www.mabs.biz/32288/credit
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!