Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Angie Potts

173 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: study results
11/5/2006 9:37:35 PM
Thanks again Nick for your support. It is people like you that make me want to spend hours on this thing to find new things to post. Angie
Angie P www.dahodreams.fourpointmoms.com www.dahodreams.fourpointwellness.com www.dahodreams.fourpointconsultants.com www.pureworksdistributors.com/angelapotts
+0
11/6/2006 12:09:50 PM
Did you know, that women who stay at home are 56% more likely to get some form of cancer. That is because of the chemicals, in which the adverage household uses. They are surrounded by those toxic fumes everyday. It's so scarry, why people don't take more precausions is beyond me. I guess it's probably because they arn't aware. Hopefully, people get the picture when they read forums like this. http://www.masteringyourprimary.com/jdansereau
+0
11/6/2006 12:17:33 PM
Agree with you Angie. I used to work with Veriuni products, you can read more info here: https://www.moreinfo247.com/2114015/Department.vstore?id=32
Ideally we should encourage one another and build each other up.
+0
Angie Potts

173 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/6/2006 1:46:45 PM
Yes that is correct Jackie. It only makes since thoughif you think about the construction of your home. If you insulate the walls to keep the cold out, etc. It will have the same effect on the things that are inside your home. The real tragedy is that these products are allowed to be sold to millions of people with so much as a toxic chemical referrence on them. I think that all of these products should have a little green face on them (remeber him from the 70's). Yet another horrible aspect of the organizations that govern everything from food to shampoo. Angie P www.dahodreams.fourpointwellness.com www.dahodreams.fourpointmoms.com www.dahodreams.fourpointconsultants.com www.mypureworks.com/ackergroup
Angie P www.dahodreams.fourpointmoms.com www.dahodreams.fourpointwellness.com www.dahodreams.fourpointconsultants.com www.pureworksdistributors.com/angelapotts
+0
Angie Potts

173 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/6/2006 1:49:38 PM
Thank you for sharing your site Germain. I hope that more people start finding out about their alternatives and stop using the nasty toxins that are allowed to circulate in the population. Angie P www.dahodreams.fourpointwellness.com www.dahodreams.fourpointmoms.com www.dahodreams.fourpointconsultants.com www.mypureworks.com/ackergroup
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!