Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Angie Potts

173 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: study results
9/21/2006 12:40:46 PM
Thank you for the additional links Rowland. I know that there are way too many things to list, but you have given a great start. It is amazing what we have been exposing ourselves to isn't it? Thanks again, Angie P www.dahodreams.fourpointwellness.com
Angie P www.dahodreams.fourpointmoms.com www.dahodreams.fourpointwellness.com www.dahodreams.fourpointconsultants.com www.pureworksdistributors.com/angelapotts
+0
9/21/2006 1:52:14 PM

Hi Angie,

Anyone who wants to really study on this should get and read "The Safe Shopper's Bible" that I mentioned in my last post. It is really an eye opener.

David Rowland

+0
Angie Potts

173 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/21/2006 2:08:59 PM
Hi David, I agree completely! This is something that everyone, even those who don't like to read, should read. Thanks again, Angie
Angie P www.dahodreams.fourpointmoms.com www.dahodreams.fourpointwellness.com www.dahodreams.fourpointconsultants.com www.pureworksdistributors.com/angelapotts
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/21/2006 4:09:00 PM

Hi Angie,

Thanks for the information.  Some of this, I had heard before, back when I first started offering MSM & Vitamin C for assistance with severe allergies.

I, for one, can appreciate how dangerous our surroundings can be, which really isn't comforting, since my Office is in my Home.

Thanks Again,

Phil B. 

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Angie Potts

173 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/21/2006 4:27:05 PM
Hi Phil, You know it really is amazing what a simple shopping decision can do for your environment. Since I started using our products, my kids have not had to be on Zyrtec every year and none of use have the issues that we used to have. I know what you mean though, my office is my home too. Thanks for visiting my forum. Good luck to you. Best regards, Angie
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!