Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The Person Of The Week Forum (61st Edition)!!!
9/18/2006 11:36:37 AM

CONGRATULATIONS     

KARL !!!!!sorry my sparkletags didnt work again :[

Pauline R

+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/18/2006 11:53:09 AM
Greetings everyone! Of course it is my great pleasure to call Carl my friend, and I've had the pleasure of working with him on projects in the past, and presently with $7 Miracle. I've even visited him, and look forward to getting out sometime and do a little fishing with him. I expect some free time coming up soon :-) Carl deserves this recognition, but I hope it doesn't seriously overload him as there is still much to do with the Miracle that Adlanders are waking up to. I can't wait to see the faces of many when the news comes out. Soon. My best to you Carl. I need not repeat my statements of respect and friendship. To your success!! T
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
9/18/2006 12:07:46 PM

Good for you, Carl!

It's icing on the cake to do what you love; help others succeed; and be recognized by your peers for a job well done.  We're all proud of you.

Sherel Daniels

We've seen how unstable our cash and investments in the stock market have become in the recent economic crisis. Precious metals keep rising in their value. Silver is still an affordable means of protecting your savings.
+0
Tom
Tom Sparrow

666 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/18/2006 12:11:25 PM
Carl-I am so glad that you made the POTW!!! I can't think of anyone else who deserves it more!!! Your work ethics, your total support of your group and our conversations on the phone has totally convinced me that you are the BEST, buddy!!! Take care and enjoy the spotlight! Your good friend! Tom
Tom Sparrow-CEO Health Innovations & Marketing, Inc. http://tomsparrow.info (FULL PROFILE) scubapro48@gmail.com Skype: tom.sparrow53 248-624-0942 or 248-705-9716
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/18/2006 12:13:43 PM
CONGRADS CARL for making the POTW. Enjoy your week! You truely are deserving of this special honor. I'm so glad to see you are King for the week.
Thank you for everything you have been doing to help all of us in the Miracle.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!