Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Update on our Beverly Armstrong
9/17/2006 3:33:34 AM
Hi everyone, Please continue to hold up Beverly in much prayer. She is not doing very well, physically. (Mentally she is as strong and determined as ever! What a lady!!) I just received this email from her friend, Carole: "Beverly has had a bad last few days, heart catherization, & angioplasty but as she planning next forum, making a list of people that she wants to help etc etc. You know our gal!! LOL "Seriously she is very ill but resting. She will be back shortly or so she tells me. : Meanwhile I am surfing for her and I will put up a forum as soon as I get a moment to breathe. "Dr. Anne (88 years old) whom Beverly saved out of hospice with her Nutronix products, and who has since spent 3 years caring for patients again stays all night with her watching her like a hawk! :) They are a picture arguing over what is right and what is wrong for her to do. LOL Carole" Carole asked me to pass this on. God bless, Dave
+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Update on our Beverly Armstrong
9/17/2006 11:48:13 AM
Hi Dave,

I received that same message in an Adlander email. 

I will continue to keep Beverly in my prayers... lifting her up each day.

Peace to you and yours,
Leon

+0
9/17/2006 2:16:41 PM

Hi Dave.

I to have seen the same message from Carole. Thanks for posting it, like Arild has so more of the members who know & miss her dearly can be kept informed of how our good friend Beverly is progressing.

Carole & Dr Annie are wonderful people who will do their best to make sure that dear Beverly will be back with us. Beverly herself is a fighter who will never surrender to anything, as those of us who know her & her life story, can attest too.

Beverly, our prayers are with you as always.

Anthony.

Your Security Friend in Oregon

+0
Barbara Delgiudice

1912 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/17/2006 2:20:38 PM

Dave please tell Beverly she is included in all my prayers.  Tell her to hang in there for me. :)

Barb

+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/17/2006 3:59:16 PM
I will continue to lift her in prayer. Thanks Dave
+0

facebook