Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: 'Bible Study / The Names Of God
9/16/2006 10:13:30 PM
That's a great invitation. I will be joining you tomorrow night. GOD BLESS Pastor Lynn
+0
From Pastor Lynn
9/17/2006 12:26:24 AM
The version of the Bible that I use is the king James version. I also like the Amplified version. For deep study you will need a concordance and a bible dictionary. The cost for them vary between $12 to $14 dollars and any Bible book store, Barns & Nobel, or amazon on line.

In His Anointing,
Pastor Lynn

+0
9/17/2006 12:37:14 AM
Very good brother Zachary, But don't forget Jehovah Gomolah The God of Recompense and reward.

I am so happy to see that people really love GOD out there on the net. GOD wants us to know him. Not just about him. And knowing his names will help us to do that.

In His Anointing,
Pastor Lynn 
+0
Re: From Pastor Lynn
9/17/2006 12:41:07 AM

Hi Pastor Lynn, I'm not a talker, but I just wanted you to know that I will be watching for your message.  I've read the bible 21/2 times so far. But I think that I will have to read it for the rest of my life so that I won't miss anything.  Or you may say that I'm a slow learner. 

Bill B.

+0
9/17/2006 12:43:12 AM
Your right brother Raymond. We must teach kingdom principle. Not our opinion. People often say have your way GOD have your Way. GOD has a way we just need to know what it is. 
mond. We must teach kingdom principle. Not our oponion
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!