Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
'Bible Study / The Names Of God Jehovah Jireh/ His Provision Shall Be Seen
9/16/2006 11:07:50 AM

Jehovah Jireh: " His Provision Shall Be Seen" Summary The Bible is full of stories of God's provision for His people, from Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden and Israel's deliverance from Egyptian Slavery, to the ultimate act of love displayed through the atoning death of Jesus Christ. A. God tests Abraham (Genesis 22:1-19). 1. Obedience to God's commands takes us to the next level. 2. We must look beyond the natural to see God's promise. B. The faith vision (Hebrews 11:17-19). 1. Abraham saw his provision before it manifested. 2. Abraham believed God would come through because He already promised He would. (John 8:56). 3. We all need a promise from God to hold on to. C. We can't live by what we see (2 Corinthians 5:7). 1. We have a spirit of victory. 2. God have preplaned the provision for you. 3. God creates what we speak when we speak our faith. Note: Remember when faced with any hardship. Never speak the problem only speak the promise. And you will have the victory in Christ 100% of the time. There are so many more scriptures to give to you. Next week will study: Jehovah Rophe"The God Who Heals" Until next week. I Love You With The Love Of Our Lord JESUS! God Bless, Pastor Lynn

+0
Re: 'Bible Study / The Names Of God
9/16/2006 12:08:07 PM

Peace be with you.

Your forum is a true blessing for those who need clarification over this subject. To often, we do not take the time to study " The Word " and take what ever is offered as " gospel " ( truth ). Monotheism is a continual journey for those seeking their true purpose. Each of us, as HIS liitle ones, must extend to others our many gifts of the spirit; for HIS greater glory.

I would like to take this opportunity to extend and invitation to all here at Adlandpro to join us on Sunday from Midnight until 12noon where we offer inspitational music and Bible verse.

May you continue to be blessed as your bless others.

Joe Buccheri

TGAMM FM

www.TGAMM.com

+0
Xxxxx Xxxxx

74 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/16/2006 4:14:59 PM
Thank, You Pastor lynn for giving us inspiration with Gods word. The word is our way of life we do not live by this worlds system. Thank God we live by the kingdom of Gods system. Raymond
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/16/2006 7:52:04 PM
Thank you so much. I look foward to learning mroe of Gods word with you. May I aks what version of the bible you are using? I want to be able to follow with the right version ( if I have it)...
Have a great weekend
God Bless You
Kathy C
+0
Zachary Toto

3 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/16/2006 9:05:04 PM
Hello,

It is a blessing to have you on my friends list.

GOD is:
ELOHIM - The Creator
EL ELYON - The GOD most high
EL ROI - The GOD who sees
EL SHADDAI - The all-sufficent one
ADONAI - The LORD
JEHOVAH - The self-existent one
JEVHOVAH-JIREH - The LORD will provide
JEVHOVAH-RAPHA - The LORD who heals
JEVHOVAH-NISSI - The LORD my banner
JEVHOVAH-MEKODDISHKEM - The LORD who sanctifies you
JEVHOVAH-SHALOM - The LORD is peace
JEVHOVAH-SABOATH - The LORD of hosts
JEVHOVAH-RAAH - The LORD my shepherd
JEVHOVAH-TSIDKENU - The LORD our righteousness
JEVHOVAH-SHAMMAH - The LORD is there

There are many names for GOD, but there is only one GOD.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!