Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
You Don't Have The Right To Be In Business ...
9/13/2006 2:47:38 AM
Hello everyone, As I read over the various programs sent to me daily I concentrated on this one statement that hit my nerve today and this is why I titled the subject line : You Don't Have The Right To Be In Business ... From free webhosting to 'instant riches' type sites if you think you are going to 'earn a living' you will be in for a wake up call. Here is what I read and made me think. ---------- Get Your Very Own Automatic-Pilot Internet Money Machine. For only $20 YOU can Make Cash Without Lifting a Finger! GUARANTEED! It doesn't get sweeter than this. For a one-time $20 fee you can have one of the easiest internet money makers ever. Do you want to make money hassle free? Is promoting websites just too complicated? ...or you just don't have time? ---------- So, this sales copy is going after the gullable. Key triggers are: * Automatic-Pilot * Internet Money Machine * Make Cash Without Lifting a Finger * make money hassle free * Is promoting websites just too complicated? * ...or you just don't have time? These are very powerful 'emotional' triggers. What is wrong with this? Someone wants you to believe you will get rich from doing nothing. Here are a few facts. * Something that is automatic needs to be maintained to stay automatic - that's work. * Internet can be a money machine IF you work at it. * For something to work you need to do at least something(lift a finger), login, check your account, get an affiliate link, advertise, submit to search engines, etc. Now, is promoting complicated? Can be. And now for the kicker to all of this - "...or you just don't have time?" If you don't have time then ... You Don't Have The Right To Be In Business! No one will want to buy or spend their money on someone that doesn't have the time. This also says you are too lazy to help anyone else; no time for them. Too cheap and you want all the money for yourself. Too lazy to lift a finger ... definitely not a 'Doer's' mentality. People need to realize cheap is cheap and lazy is lazy. Yes, the internet has made people rich; those that have worked at it. Those that realize and understand the tools available to make it happen. But you still need to study and work it to make it happen. When the internet first started it was easy for anyone to sell and earn. There was very little competition. But not today. You need to be very knowledgable and savvy with your business. The more professional you look to others the better your odds at succeeding with your business. Don't fall for quick, lazy riches. You pay for it and get nothing in return. Business is like a pendulum. You push it outward and it will return with the same force. The more you put into your business the more that returns to you. Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
Chuck Bartok

258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: You Don't Have The Right To Be In Business ...
9/13/2006 3:00:11 AM

Kenneth my friend,

Thank you, thank you.

We need to continue to remind the aspiring entreprenuers that all fortunes were built by following mundane routines consistently.

But the funny thing is, those mundane routines can be FUN.

We are constantly reminding our new associates that the Plan must be worked in order for the Plan to work for them.

Making money is probably the easiest thing inthe world to do, if someone really wants to. Unfortunately, very few (3%) really want to.

But don't we have FUN!

Thanks for the post.

Chuck Bartok
www.chuckbartok.com
530798-0245 PST

Chuck & Shirley Bartok Northern California http://bestbusinessmindset.com http://youcanbuildit.info 530-798-0245
+0
9/13/2006 3:11:25 AM
Hi Kenneth :) love the title!! and Congratulations!! on your well written article, all so very true!! Have a wonderful day :)
+0
9/13/2006 3:19:42 AM
Hello Chuck and THANK YOU! Thank you for reminding us that it CAN be fun and yes, THE PLAN. Take care my friend. Kenneth
+0
9/13/2006 3:21:38 AM
Hello Donna, Thank you. I try is all I can say. Smiles and success to you my friend. Kenneth
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!