Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: What are you waiting for? :)
11/29/2006 5:48:29 AM
I used to know Warren once upon a time.. :)
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0
11/29/2006 7:14:30 AM
He's still around, helping people learn html and doing splash pages and
syndicating blogs and podcasts. His podcasts are extraordinary. Really cool stuff..you'll find them in bring your buddy.

Becky
DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/29/2006 8:13:42 AM
I know. Occassionally receive an email through FNL or something.
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0
11/29/2006 10:54:37 PM
Warren's ears must be ringing. He'll be glad to get the traffic from us discussing him here. (That's another thing) Even if people post bad things about you in forums, it's good. Anything that gets posted with your name or your business name, just  helps to raise your rankings.
So if you want to get listed higher, post comments in blogs and forums...especially the ones that  have high rankings.
try typing Dollarday Hits..bad or good it's all indexed..and it all counts.

Becky
DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!