Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
What are you waiting for? :)
9/12/2006 7:35:06 PM
I just sent this to all my friends. While writing I decided it "had" to be in here too.. ;) Did you know that text from the forum is found by Search Engines? If you go to Google and search for Roger Bjornerud you will see that every hit on the first page is from different forums with AdlandPro forum as number 3. Actually number 2, since the first 2 hits are the same forum.. ;) While you're there, do a search for yourself too.. :) My point is: It is in your best interest to participate. With content, not just: Hi, Thank you, looks great etc.. (Although everything is better than nothing) Doublechecking forces me to correct myself of course. The hit from AdlandPro isn't a forumpost, it is my profile. Time to improve your profile perhaps? Comments?
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What are you waiting for? :)
9/12/2006 9:18:01 PM
hello Roger...I did not know that...it sure is good to get new information and helpful hints. Thanks for the update on Google search....Larry
Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
9/16/2006 6:44:28 PM
Hey Roger, I didn't know we were that 'public'! I just updated my profile and I'll definitely be more aware of the content of my posts. Thanks a lot!
+0
11/29/2006 5:38:52 AM
You'll find several articles there by "Rebecca Beasley", "Becky Beasley", and just plain "Becky", since that's usually how I sign.
There are other Rebecca Beasleys also, but I've got quite a few listings from blogs and Adland Pro.
Try typing this guy's name and see what you get.
"Warren Contreras".

Also if you type your name in quotes it shows more of the things you've written.
Becky
DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!