Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: A Prayer to Celebrate My Birthday!
9/13/2006 5:07:08 PM
Hi Bogdan, Thank you for your Love and prayers,and encouragement. Sorry we got cut off in the chat yesterday. Thanks for signing up with me.Also help with the link.Looks like i have to straighten up one more link here. Your Friend In Christ nimi
+0
9/13/2006 5:10:39 PM
Hi Carla, Amen!Halleluia!Praise be to God! Thank you for your encouragement and Prayers, and support.You are soo steadfast in your endeavors! Thanks Be to God! Nimi
+0
9/13/2006 5:18:35 PM
Hi Elaine, Canada must be getting chillier than here. But as always beautiful!I first came I stayed in Nova Scotia for a while, I was going to go to school there to study nursing in Halifax. But God had other plans for me elsewhere. I studied Nutrition in Newyork instead. He has Blessed me abundantly never endingly. Thank you for reading the message and your blessed wishes. nimi
+0
9/27/2006 2:14:14 PM

My Beloved & Respected Friend Nimi.....!

Your Birth Day Prayer....is very impressive.  

"MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY".....!

"MAY THE ALMIGHTY BLESS YOU WITH ALL "HIS RICHES" AND LET ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE".

With lots of Love, Affection, Resepct and Prayers....!

Your Ever Loving Friend,

Mohamed Gani.

+0
Bogdan Wrzesinski

269 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/25/2006 3:22:12 AM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given; and the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of peace. Of the increase of His government and peace there will be no end, upon the throne of David and over His kingdom, to order it and establish it with judgment and justice from that time forward, even forever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this. Isaiah 9:6-7
charub Left and his name shall be called Wonderful , Counsellor, The Mighty God,
charub Left The Everlasting FatherThe Prince of Peace. charub Left Isaiah 9:6
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!