Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A Prayer to Celebrate My Birthday!
9/12/2006 4:15:09 PM

Dear Nirmala,
I add a hearty AMEN to that! May you be blessed always!
Sincerely,
Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
9/12/2006 10:46:12 PM

Hello Nirmala:

What a beautiful way to celebrate our Birthdays. It is really important to not only give thanks for our lives as you have done here but also the times of adversity.

I wish you a "Blessed" Birthday and may God bless you in all ways and bring you much joy and happiness.

Blessings

Elaine

+0
9/13/2006 4:19:19 AM
Hello Deborah, Thanks for for reading and writng and enjoying the post. The memorial is lovely too. God Bless you nimi
+0
9/13/2006 5:06:09 AM
Dear Dr.Lawton, I started reading your spiritual Journey, early this morning, and it was very touching.God never cease to Amaze me! Sometimes when God holds our hand and walks us through, we do not even realize it,sometimes it is instant,and other times,it is a slow walk thru the maze.I think I have the previledge of walking with him Since I was Seven,and Saved me when I was 14,and graduated when I was 21,and fully matured when I was 54,And Now I am so thankful,that i want to Shout and Sing,all the days of my remaining years! And Frostrate Fall! I am thankful too that you are in the family of God. Thank You for sharing the wonderful journey! I recommend that all should read it.If it is ok with you, I would like to add the article,to my church Forum. God Bless You nimi
+0
9/13/2006 5:01:50 PM
Dear Roger, Thank you for your post. Your well wishes and encouragement is always appreciated. Thank you for being here for me. May God Bless You Abundantly too. nimi
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!