Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Deborah Skovron

2979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Who is Pastor Lynn Feaster?
9/5/2006 8:49:42 PM

Hi Anthony,

Good to see you back.

I too, received these invites and was leary of them.

I have to agree with Jenny, the site seems very well put together and not by someone who doesn't know anything about marketing.

Thank you, Anthony, I would much rather be safe than sorry.

Your Good Friend

Deborah

BrandName Kidswear starting at $2.65. http://debs-kids.com 12 Page Book thats creating miracles...FREE http://www.debs-kids.com/star-thrower.pdf Where Money Grows Like Kids
+0
Helen Smith

188 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/5/2006 10:35:34 PM

Deborah, and Jenny!

Pastor Lynn's secretary did all her internet work for her, and she has never been online trying to market!

Her secretary got married, and moved away!  She has only now begun to try to market online because of the program she is trying to raise money for!

You know she asked me should she forget about trying to build relationships in this community, and I told her no no it will be alright;  Everyone is just a bit skeptical because of all the scammers online, and I went on to tell her what a great group you all are!  I also took the time to walk her thru setting up her profile so you all could see her and visit her site, but I see in some instances it was a waste of her time to even try to reconcile her error, which is really no error at all!

We call ourselves loving, considerate, and compassionate!  We don't even know how to accept people!

We say how great this community is, with all the same social injustices that are offline, and right here in ADLAND PRO!

I can remember being asked by a POW to go and accept someone who was new to the community with no profile at all, and not one person thought that odd!  Everyone rushed over and embraced them, just because a POW made the request!  Now here we are carrying on because someone did not know how to put up their profile correctly!

I hang my head in shame!

Helen Smith

As the posts keep trickling in, I am becoming ASHAMED of how this lady of God is being treated!

+0
9/5/2006 10:48:42 PM

Hi Anthony!

Thanks for the invite and I trust all is well with you.

I had kept on low profile here for quite a while but had always enjoyed your forum and do not want to pass on this one since I have received similar invitation form Pastor Lynn.  I responded to him with a request for more details and profile information and have yet to hear from you.  Without being judgemental, I personally think his method of approach is basically wrong which should have been done in a more diplomatic manner like in an open forum.  For me I find that any invitation received without addressing or asking you in name to be friends would appear not only insincere but  interested in you subscribing to their interests and/or programs.  It's true there are too many scammers and con artists around and I am resolved to be more careful even if it has to do with someone here at this great community which is an easy target, as it is easier too to spot a scammer than to differentiate a goat from a sheep.

As Always, Sunny

Your Friend and Networking Partner Sunny Lim
+0
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/5/2006 11:43:57 PM

Anthony,

yes mate I also had this same invite to me and I also knocked it back however they seem to be now on my friends list what's going on maybe I clicked the wrong button.

Have an awesome day/night anthony and everyone

regards alway's

jeffrey OBrien

Auzzie Guy from Downunder

+0
9/5/2006 11:58:19 PM

Helen

are you not protesting just a little too much?  I wonder if the person involved did not have a religious prefix whether you would be so energetically inclined to her defense?

Be careful that your own beliefs do not blind you to what seems, to me at least, a perfectly sound debate.

Where did you get the idea that we are all caring, kind and compassionate anyway?  I most certainly am none of those things - except to my wife, my family, the odd friend or so - and Scruff the cat.   Everyone else I treat with what could kindly be called 'circumspection' - (say 'suspicion').

I am also non-religious - so I will wait with bated breath for the abuse that generally follows that admission.

Please this IS a business forum, and I for one am very happy to get a nod that something might not be on the up and up.  Even an old, suspicious cynic like me can miss some things!

Thanks to ALL those who gave a hint - more power to you.

Cheers!

Norm Clark
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!