Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Who is Pastor Lynn Feaster?
9/6/2006 1:56:43 AM

Hi Anthony

I received it myself. I for one will go out of my way to help should I find out it is ligit. That said, based on the info we all have received... there is no chance of that.

I cannot remember if I accepted and quite frankly, if I did, no skin off my nose. :)  They still have questions to answer before I give them the time of day and I will be marketing my goods to them as well.

Thanks for confirming what I thought.

Regards

Anthony Vieira Da Cruz

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/6/2006 5:19:17 AM
Hi Anthony,

Have just switched on the computer (it is morning here) to see what has been going on.

I, for one, would like to hear something from the lady herself.  Perhaps the kind person who helped her post my personalized invitation about 24 hours ago, could help her if she has difficulties with the process.

Saludos,
Jenny

+0
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/6/2006 5:49:29 AM
Hi Anthony Yes, I received an invitation from this person and I deleted it because it looked very suss. Great minds think alike :-)
+0
Helen Smith

188 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/6/2006 8:42:25 AM

Good Morning All,

Just wanted to let you know how Pator Lynn is taking all this!

From Pastor Lynn Feaster: From Pastor Lynn

Date: 9/5/2006

Thankyou so much for your help today. XXXXXXXXX also called me today just before I went into the church building. I prayed about Adlandpro at church. I will call administration to find out how to delete those friends from my group that sow discord among GODs people. I hope that you and XXXXXX decide to stay. As a Pastor I have to protect those that Jesus has entrusted to me to watch over. I do not want them exposed to such people. At least not through me. I will ask Adlandpro is there a way that I can have my own private group. Meaning the partners that I already have from the outside to my site only and not be on anybody elses.

Pastor Lynn

I blanked out the other persons name, as I did not have his permission to post it in this forum.

I will also call her this morning, and help her to accomplish what she needs, because we all know how hard it is to get a live person on the phone, or is it?  I would'nt know have never tried!

Anyway looks like someone else has been discouraged from joining the community!

Have a blessed day!

Helen Smith 

+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/6/2006 11:47:34 AM

Hello Anthony,

It is so great to see you again. Hope you are doing wonderful.

I am lost about all this. Have not seen this invite. I will keep an eye out though and see what I think when I get it if I get it.

Thank you for keeping on top of things for our community!!

Your Jewel,

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!