Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
If you don't like to recruit, sell, or promote let our automated system do it for you. It has been working for others for almost two years now and can work for you
9/2/2006 6:46:56 PM

Come and join the PERFECT PROGRAM. With our program you will never be asked to:
1. Recruit a single member.
2. Sell anything.
3. Sponsor a single person.
4. Send emails or faxes out.
5. Make telephone calls.
6. Never promote the program.
How can this be so?
Because we have an automated recruiting & follow up system that is already in place and every time a new member places an order in our program they are automatically entered into our automated system where the program does all the recruiting and follow ups for the new member and their entire downline.
To find out more about this PERFECT PROGRAM Go to: http://www.bbpmarketing.com/mydlc.html?26478

I will guide you to your success through updated mails and your own back office to see your downline grow. Automatic payments right into your choice of accounts. No struggling on how your prospects can pay. Its all there. Just program your page and sit back and watch your downline grow or you can help it jump even higher by promoting on your own. Your choice!!! A Guranteed  program already on its second year of paying people. Hope you will look at:

http://www.bbpmarketing.com/mydlc.html?26478

+0
Sam
Sam Sugden

209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: If you don't like to recruit, sell, or promote let our automated system do it for you. It has been working for others for almost two years now and can work for you
9/2/2006 7:06:10 PM

hi sharon

thanks for letting us know about the site.

i will take a closer look later , off to bed shortly

Sammy Your welcome to add me to the following chat programmes,to chat,help each other and be friends. Skype ferndale35 MSN samanddavid@hotmail.co.uk Yahoo sam1gfu@yahoo.co.uk Email sammiraclematrix@gmail.com
+0
D
D S

7 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: If you don't like to recruit, sell, or promote let our automated system do it for you. It has been working for others for almost two years now and can work for you
9/2/2006 7:51:57 PM

Thank you, Sharon to showing your site.

Looks like a lot of money there.

Have a prosperous day!

-------------------------------------------- This is working for me: http://myworld.ebay.ca/wordofshopping
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/2/2006 10:55:06 PM
Thank your for sharing, I will look over it Monday when I don't work.... Linda
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/3/2006 11:21:29 AM

BBP has been promoting for over 2 years now. Paying lots of people. One of my fairly new recruits has just hit the Jackpot and had 5 placed in her downline in one night. All from just the bbp promotion. She then, in turn, wrote to them all and has successfully upgraded 2 of them to paid. In just a few days!! GOooooo Jennie. She will also be joining our family of Adlandpro soon.

But even if you do not want a paid status, that is OK too!! Takes a weeee bit longer, But you will earn.

Peace,,, Sharon

+0