Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: If you don't like to recruit, sell, or promote let our automated system do it for you. It has been working for others for almost two years now and can work for you
9/16/2006 8:21:37 PM
Hi, Sharon! It's me again! I jumped on this one, too! LOL Can't wait to see how this turns out! Thanks for the info!
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: If you don't like to recruit, sell, or promote let our automated system do it for you. It has been working for others for almost two years now and can work for you
9/17/2006 9:57:58 AM

Bonnie, Welcome aboard!!! I will be posting all newcomers this week. All 11 of them!!!! Stay tuned to the forum post!!!

Take advantage of your 3000 Yahoo blasters!!! They work. Advertise any of your programs.

And a last note: Your store is Great!!! I Love the products and will be placing a order this week!!! Thank you.

Peace,,, Sharon

+0
9/17/2006 10:08:15 AM
Thanks a lot for the compliment! I look forward to working with you both in business and as a customer! You are a great asset to Adland!
+0